Ladder Reset
Hey,

I dug D2 out this afternoon and took it for a quick spin, I plan to get back into it again when the new ladder season begins. Does anyone have any idea when it's likely to reset? Any chance of it actually being this year?

Thanks in advance:)
Unfortunately, ladder resets are virtually impossible to predict.
Quote:Hey,

I dug D2 out this afternoon and took it for a quick spin, I plan to get back into it again when the new ladder season begins. Does anyone have any idea when it's likely to reset? Any chance of it actually being this year?

Thanks in advance:)

I believe the last reset was less than a year ago. Don't hold your breath ;)

-A
Quote:Don't hold your breath ;)

The magic 8 ball says:
[Image: ball10-796067.jpg]

No one really knows, and as Ashock said I wouldn't hold your breath expecting it anytime soon:whistling:

Cheers,

Munk
Ladders have gone from 6 months to 3 months to over 2 years until 1.10, now they seem to have stabilized. Here are the post patch 1.10 resets

Ladder season "One": Oct 28th 2003-July 2004
........................"Two": July 2004-Aug 8th 2005
......................"Three": Aug 8th 2005- ???

Note that 1.11 patch occured around Aug 1st 2005, and 1.10 patch was Oct 28th 2003. Ladders and patches line up fairly well, but who knows if everyone is done fiddling around with keys and such. An astute observer would predict a summertime reset, since that is when diablo2 and LoD both came out. Resets tend to center around out-of-school or back-to-school dates.

Note also that some ppl have said: "Oh, diablo3 is going to be announced around Xmas, so they will wait till then to reset, more bang for the buck. And there will be a beta for d3 in May, as in d2 and Lod" or they have said "Oh, since d3 is coming out Blizzard wont bother anymore with d2, there wont be any more resets, the ladder will just be stale". A wide variety of opinion here....