Sunday Morning with Miss Cleo
SUNDAY! SUNDAY, SUNNNNNNNDAAAAAAAAAAY!

IT'S THE AMAZING SUNDAY MORNING WITH MISS CLEO! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

*SEE* THE MONKEY PATROL CHAIN-PULL MOBS WITH WILD ABANDON!
*BOGGLE* AS FIVE INTREPID EXPLORERS TACKLE A 5-PLAYER DUNGEON!
*LAUGH* AS CLEOBOLTRA BEGS MAGES FOR WATER, AND THEN DOESN'T DRINK ANY!
*CRY* WHEN PLAYERS FALL ASLEEP AT THEIR KEYBOARDS FOR BEING UP SO EARLY!

SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Kids get in at HALF PRICE! TICKETS ON SALE NOW! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Last time, the gang rolled through LBRS - all of it - in about three and a half hours. We smacked down Urok, Cleo got her last gemstone for her UBRS key, lots of quests were completed, and good times were had as a feral Druid led the tanking activities.

Now what? Well, with Naxxramus coming, there's demand to run Scholomance and Stratholme to start collecting more scourgestones, of course. Dire Maul's always sitting there as usual, although I've just about given up my quest for another Libram of Focus. Silithus grinding is also a possibility if enough of us want to do it.

So, what do you say? Where are we going this time?

As usual, no matter what we pick, please be there at 9:00 AM sharp. If you're just logging in at 9:00 AM, chances are good you'll miss it. :) Draconian I may be, but I do believe in punctuality!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I'm there but will bow out in favor of Dragoon who got shafted this past sunday.
Quote:Last time, the gang rolled through LBRS - all of it - in about three and a half hours. We smacked down Urok, Cleo got her last gemstone for her UBRS key, lots of quests were completed, and good times were had as a feral Druid led the tanking activities.

A Feral druid using Monkey Form, that is.:)

I'll be out of town, though, so y'all will have to go on without me.:(
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
OMG! Atco Dragway!!!!

I'm so there!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I wanna go too-I even have the Dawn' s Gambit quest to do in scholo
As usual, Lochnar is up for whatever - lbrs/strat/scholo/dm/silithus/?
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:I wanna go too-I even have the Dawn' s Gambit quest to do in scholo

If we do Scholo, since Loch will be available, I may bring Row, if that's okay. She has not even been in there and could grab quests with ease.

I'll keep watching for eventual desitnation.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Okay, I thought I'd still be gone come Sunday. Turns out I might not be. I'll try to show up, but sleep may call instead so basically I'm just a fill in.

Ramala's interested in seeing what 5-man's like now:)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I'm in the same boat as Quark. I'd love to come to these, but they are one of the few times the time difference works against me instead of for me.

I mean, I love y'all...but 6:30am is pretty early to get up on a Sunday morning...;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:I mean, I love y'all...but 6:30am is pretty early to get up on a Sunday morning...;)

Personally, you couldn't pay me to get up that early to have Bolty boss me around.;)

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:I'm there but will bow out in favor of Dragoon who got shafted this past sunday.
Like I said, no worries on that! It ended up working fairly well for me this last Sunday as I made out like a bandit in the Scarlet Stratholme run I got into, instead. It also gave me a chance to boost Dragoon's fire resistance from 10 to 110, unbuffed, before the Molten Core run later that morning. :)

These runs are hellaciously early for me and I usually can't get online early enough to make the start time. Like Quark, I would be best put as a fill-in since making these runs depends upon what time I happen to wake up. I tried getting up for these runs and I never was able to make it online until right around start time so I don't really expect to make them.

Besides, this Sunday I promised my girlfriend I'd spend the whole day with her and not play WoW at all. So I'm going to work on my GF faction by going to the Zoo and having a picnic, instead. :)
-TheDragoon
If Canse is around...:)

He could still use random pieces of gear, especially thinkgs like a Counterattack Lodestone, or a Hand of Justice, or a Tarnished Elven Ring -- or many of the new drops I don't know about.. Plus, if LBRS is on the table, I could always use a Blackhand's Breath;)
Ladies and Gents, looks like we're hitting Scholomance since that was the only place suggested in this thread. See you Lurkers there at 9:00.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.