Terenas - More 45 min attempts
Would like to be included in any Ogre runs for the upgrade quests, thoug might i suggest that the sign up list be moved to it's own topic to make it easier to find:mellow:
Well, I'm back in town, and ready to resume my normal heavy game schedule. :P I have not completed the 45 minute run, and am still in need of it. With several folks already completing it successfully, I hope it doesn't limit the chances others will have to try for it.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Quote:Well, I'm back in town, and ready to resume my normal heavy game schedule. :P I have not completed the 45 minute run, and am still in need of it. With several folks already completing it successfully, I hope it doesn't limit the chances others will have to try for it.

I doubt it will. Mogo and Marn still need it, the new 60's will need it at some point still, and many people still just need some of the drops from the bosses that they could get on a 45 run as well. And since you can back track for the Magister and things like that trying each run like a 45 minute and then if you fail going to a normal clear or whatever seems to make sense.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.