Terenas -- Friday 5/12
I swore I wouldn't do these anymore... but apparently I am forsworn.

For Friday, I think we have a few good options.

45 minute Baron runs:

Mist has offered to bring his warrior to help if we try this. I think with GG pulling for him that would work well. If we could put together two full solid groups for this I think it'd be fun. I haven't seen Concillian back yet but my understanding is that he will be back for tomorrow. Swirly, GG, Concillian, and Sir_Die all can speed pull strat dead (but having a druid pull it is hard on his mana pool so that isn't ideal).

Onyxia key:

Last week we did a lot of Ony key work. We got 4 people through Warlord's Command in LBRS (Keshoga, Xarhud, Wimpy, Swirlywar) so I think they should be to the part where they need to kill Rend. Nearly all the rest of us took care of the outdoor dragons and so should be ready for the blooding on Drakk.

Both sets of people would need UBRS so that is another good option for Friday. I also know that Kosch would like to run DM West or Scholo (for his epic helm), which would perhaps be appropriate for a late run.

Attunement:

A detail, but who here still needs to be attuned to Molten Core?

Personally I will do whatever, 45 minute Baron run holds the most promise for me but I wouldn't say no to some incendius farming either for fire resist bracers, and UBRS holds a couple of items I want as well.
My needs/wants haven't changed much recently. I need the 45 minute baron run, I need my chestpiece off Drakk (GG and I are of the belief that there is no Wildheart chestpiece, as it never drops :P ) I am in need of the Wildheart helm off Gandling in Scholo, and I need the Kilt off the Baron. I believe Fazuul is attuned to MC, and he's also Ony Keyed, so I'm able and willing to go and help out where I'm most needed.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
vor_lord,May 11 2006, 12:57 PM Wrote:I swore I wouldn't do these anymore... but apparently I am forsworn.

For Friday, I think we have a few good options.
45 minute Baron runs:

Mist has offered to bring his warrior to help if we try this.&nbsp; I think with GG pulling for him that would work well.&nbsp; If we could put together two full solid groups for this I think it'd be fun.&nbsp; I haven't seen Concillian back yet but my understanding is that he will be back for tomorrow.&nbsp; Swirly, GG, Concillian, and Sir_Die all can speed pull strat dead (but having a druid pull it is hard on his mana pool so that isn't ideal).
Onyxia key:

Last week we did a lot of Ony key work.&nbsp; We got 4 people through Warlord's Command in LBRS (Keshoga, Xarhud, Wimpy, Swirlywar) so I think they should be to the part where they need to kill Rend.&nbsp; Nearly all the rest of us took care of the outdoor dragons and so should be ready for the blooding on Drakk.

Both sets of people would need UBRS so that is another good option for Friday.&nbsp; I also know that Kosch would like to run DM West or Scholo (for his epic helm), which would perhaps be appropriate for a late run.
Attunement:

A detail, but who here still needs to be attuned to Molten Core?
Personally I will do whatever, 45 minute Baron run holds the most promise for me but I wouldn't say no to some incendius farming either for fire resist bracers, and UBRS holds a couple of items I want as well.
[right][snapback]109614[/snapback][/right]

BTW, people who haven't yet gone out to see Duke Hydraxis should do so. My next trip to UBRS I will complete both Rend and Emberseer :P

--Mav
45 min Baron or UBRS works for me. I'm quest prepped for both :)

My tanking gear is coming along though my Chest, Feet, Legs are in need of upgrades.

With the Baron dropping my set boots and Chest coming from Drakk, again either
works for me.
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Mavfin,May 11 2006, 01:29 PM Wrote:BTW, people who haven't yet gone out to see Duke Hydraxis should do so.&nbsp; My next trip to UBRS I will complete both Rend and Emberseer :P
[right][snapback]109619[/snapback][/right]

Excellent point . I was either going to dual box Treesh and I through that today or do it tonight after I get out of MC on Stormrage with her. I need to farm some more essence of air anyway, so getting the kill the elemental quests done at the same time makes sense. :)

As for runs.

I would like another Tarnished Elven ring from a tribute run (and I need to turn in the guantlets from West) I think I've got a suit in the bank still. I want the other Tarnished Elven so that if I get a tranq shot I can be at 8% to hit (I can get +7 right now and another tarnished would let me be at +4 in my normal damage gear too) which should really help us have a real shot at Mags with just two Tranqers (Bini has it already). I'm pretty sure +8% to hit will mean tranq won't miss Mags. I think there are a few other pieces in there that would still be upgrades, or at least sidegrades for me (legs and chest).

I'm up to the 45 minute Baron run. I can't garuntee that I'll be the best speed puller for it, I don't know the path you guys figured out, but with TS you can make sure I'm going the right way. I know the instance pretty darn well after all. I might get those damn hunter boots that drop for everyone but me as well. :)

I need blood from Drakk and as mentioned I should need the orb from emberseer by then as well as part of the MC quest lines. There are still a few pieces of gear that I could use from UBRS as well I believe and hey maybe I'll get that skin I've never seen before (I've seen a carapace). :)

So I'm thinking here.

We should be able to do an early Baron run. Not positive who exactly we will have, but Treesh and I should be able to be there. Start this up around 6:30 server.

After that I think we shoot for a UBRS raid. We'll likely need 3 or 4 to get enough blood for everyone as I'm pretty sure he is still just 2-4 blood per run. But we make sure all the people that need Rend are on that run and if we have a warlock on the run we might even be able to port them to Org so they can get eye collection step and maybe get one of them done on the final dragons.

After UBRS we do a late 45 minute run or shcholo or Tribute. It depends on who is still around at that point.

I'm thinking UBRS at the normal start time simply because it's harder to get 10 of us together during the week than it is to get 5 of us during the week.

But I'm very flexible. I'll go places I don't need anything from, I'll help zerg people through Mara or Sunken Temple if they need, whatever. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,May 11 2006, 11:49 AM Wrote:We should be able to do an early Baron run.&nbsp; Not positive who exactly we will have, but Treesh and I should be able to be there.&nbsp; Start this up around 6:30 server.

After that I think we shoot for a UBRS raid.&nbsp; We'll likely need 3 or 4 to get enough blood for everyone as I'm pretty sure he is still just 2-4 blood per run.&nbsp; But we make sure all the people that need Rend are on that run and if we have a warlock on the run we might even be able to port them to Org so they can get eye collection step and maybe get one of them done on the final dragons.

After UBRS we do a late 45 minute run or shcholo or Tribute.&nbsp; It depends on who is still around at that point.
I'm thinking UBRS at the normal start time simply because it's harder to get 10 of us together during the week than it is to get 5 of us during the week.
[right][snapback]109622[/snapback][/right]

This sounds good to me. Tonight while waiting for my Eye of Divinity summons I will be working on the MC quest sequence for Hydraxis, trying to get to the emberseer quest before tomorrow so I can get that done.

Anyone who wants to join me tonight is of course very welcome to.

edit: 10 people get into UBRS. We typically get a few more so ideas on what to do with them are good. The MC prep might be a good one if people haven't done that. DM/Scholo etc are a choice if we have 5 (may also see what the Keepers are doing, I know their plans were to do some attunements and other assorted key prep stuff).
vor_lord,May 11 2006, 03:12 PM Wrote:This sounds good to me.&nbsp; Tonight while waiting for my Eye of Divinity summons I will be working on the MC quest sequence for Hydraxis, trying to get to the emberseer quest before tomorrow so I can get that done.

Anyone who wants to join me tonight is of course very welcome to.

edit:&nbsp; 10 people get into UBRS.&nbsp; We typically get a few more so ideas on what to do with them are good.&nbsp; The MC prep might be a good one if people haven't done that.&nbsp; DM/Scholo etc are a choice if we have 5 (may also see what the Keepers are doing, I know their plans were to do some attunements and other assorted key prep stuff).
[right][snapback]109627[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I was just guessing at it to help you out some. I really do appreciate all the effort you've put into trying to make groups and such for our Fridays.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I'm willing to go wherever we end up going, but my current needs/wants are:

Gloves. I need my damn gloves before I can go any further. Gloves, I say! Also, I have yet to collect Balnazaar's head, so...

Various pieces of gear out of Strat Dead, including pants from the Baron.

Kill Rend. 'nuf said.

Headpiece or wand from Gandling

Mindsurge robe from tribute run

Mindtap talismans from DW west.

Um... I think that's it.

So, I'll do whatever. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll help with whatever. I could use a UBRS blood run or BRD FR gear run, but anywhere is fine. I doubt if I'll be on before 8:00 PM.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
I'm up for anything. Ony key'ed already so I won't need blood.

Check out the sig. Exchange has a link to our gulid bank. The guild portal site was very manual in the entering of items and just took time away from gaming. Now I have a quick scan in game of Exchange and presto, can publish the data in a very nice web friendly format for all to see.

As I say on the web page, I'm holding some of my crafting mats on Exchange. If you are interested in them, just let me know (but please don't send me any, Exchange is already a overflow location for me. BTW. the black lotus and golden pearl are spoken for :P, but the righteous orbs are up for grabs, just ask me if it's a high value item, I remember if those are mine or guild).

For the Exchange bank, please send in coins, scarabs, bijous etc from ZG/AQ20. This is its main function. I also collect books, useful patterns/plans/etc, "rare" or better armor with useful stats (normally BoE class pieces or very exceptional "rares") and cards for the darkmoon fair. I have also been collecting high value crafting items >10g AH value, but I really don't want to go to crazy with this.

To get items out of the bank, just let me know. The basic rule is to treat this as a need roll. For a ZG example, you HAVE the Honored rep, you HAVE the Primal Hakkari Shawl (epic bop item) you have 1 bijou and 2 zulian coins and you note that the bank has your missing 1 bijou + 3 zuilian + 5 razzashi coins, make the request to complete your set and get the item. The goal is to finish peoples items and not split the coins between two people while they both wait for their epic drops. Thus if I don't have the Epic item or rep, I just turn the coins/bijous in to the bank because it might be a month or more before I get lucky on the epic. In that time, I might help finish off a guildies set making for a stronger guild (the goal of having a bank toon).

I do have a general question about what to do when I have too many copies of a pattern /plan/etc or a pattern/plan/etc. I feel is not worth the inventory space. Should I just sell it and just keep track of the cash? Should we hold it as a "give away" at the next lurker's pvp party into westfall? Should the guild cash on Exchange be used to fund flasks and repair bots as we go into MC? Just questions that don't need an answer today.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
For those who haven't seen it, KotD is set to start MC next friday 5/19.

Keeper's MC post

This may be our last free Friday for a bit. Lets have fun with it and get done what we can. Looking forward to MC and some tier 1 gear.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
My choice is 45 minute Strat Dead.

I need to kill Drakk for his blood for Ony.

I have already done the Hydraxis quest in UBRS.

I have completed my Dreadmist set.

I am MC attuned.

<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
I will be on later than normal tonight, am targetting 8:30.

I also will likely be raid locked next week for MC since the Eye of Divinity didn't drop for me this week and they are expecting me back. I don't know how long it will take for us to get to dropping Domo regularly but I would imagine quite a while and I'd like to have my Benediction soon.

If it is ok with Morde I will be able to bring Durambar if Necrali is raid locked. Obviously this won't be useful if class distribution is poor, but my guess is that well-geared tanks are still at a premium and that Durambar would be useful.

And all the other priests will get Necrali's loot so they'll be happy too, while Durambar, as a temp, will get nothing.