Had a bad day?
Hi there,

Had a bad day?
I'm sure the penguin was involved somehow. Let him feel it: clicky.
Have Fun! :w00t:

Also, post your highscores - mine is 566.9.
Edit: 588.0. Is 600 or more possible?
Edit2: 593
Edit3: 593.5

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
My best was 593.5. I'm guessing 600 is the theoretical max, because anything that carries more than 350 doesn't bounce, and you clearly can't hit it that far in the air.

As silly violent web sports go, I still prefer this one:

http://storage.act-9.com/2005/0222/nanaca.htm
Nystul,May 8 2006, 05:40 PM Wrote:As silly violent web sports go, I still prefer this one:

http://storage.act-9.com/2005/0222/nanaca.htm
[right][snapback]109259[/snapback][/right]

570.07m, until I got hit with a really unfortunate "STOP!!". I was really cruising to that point and was still bouncing like 30m in the air :angry:

edit: 756.65m

edit: ARRGGH I HATE THIS GAME!
[Image: stop5ii.png]
587.6 is the best I got in about 15 minutes of drunken playing. This penguin game is realy, really old though.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Not bad...

[Image: nanaca9yh.jpg]
Nystul,May 9 2006, 08:09 AM Wrote:Not bad...

dammit
Greetings!

Here are some games I like to play :)
Like to grow things?
More extreme version of the penguin game
For those tough days at the office hehe
Warthog Launch

Those are just a few games I like to play around with. I have plenty more I could put up but these are, at least in my opinion, the best I've played so far.

NoMaD

EDIT: I got 599.6 on the original penguin game, I am sure you can meet or beat 600 but you have to hit the penguin just perfect.

EDIT:2 [Image: score3xo.jpg]
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad
DeeBye,May 10 2006, 12:11 AM Wrote:dammit
[right][snapback]109442[/snapback][/right]
[Image: Score.jpg]

Not quite Nystul's score, but I had fun.

I gots to ask, is that 17299 yours? If so hot damn, my current best right now is 10279. Oh by the way, thanks for bringing up Nanaca again, I thought I quit that thing about a year ago. "Just when I thought I got out..."
Anyone get past level 30 on Warthog Launch? <_<
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Mithrandir,May 10 2006, 12:59 PM Wrote:Anyone get past level 30 on Warthog Launch? <_<
[right][snapback]109490[/snapback][/right]

I got to 32. Think I'm stuck there.
Hammerskjold,May 10 2006, 10:02 AM Wrote:I gots to ask, is that 17299 yours?&nbsp; If so hot damn,&nbsp; my current best right now is 10279.&nbsp; Oh by the way, thanks for bringing up Nanaca again, I thought I quit that thing about a year ago.&nbsp; &nbsp; "Just when I thought I got out..."
[right][snapback]109467[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, that score was mine from a long time ago. I think that game was one where you get some luck early and carry the extreme speed to a hugh score. I think I may have been getting close to 2000m of forward movement between bounces. This last game was more of a drag-it-out affair.
Butch27,May 10 2006, 02:43 PM Wrote:I got to 32.&nbsp; Think I'm stuck there.
[right][snapback]109504[/snapback][/right]

:blink: Wow! And I thought I was doing alright by making it to 12, but apparently there is much more to the game than I thought :(

NoMaD

EDIT: My goal is to hit 20k+ on Nanaca. I thought I too had long since gotten out of it but now I am determined to become as good as I ever was! I am getting closer by the day...
[Image: ouch8mp.jpg]
Must be scary without a parachute!
[Image: bah2hc.jpg]
BAH! I lose again! :D
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad