Sunday Morning with Miss Cleo
Mothers' Day? What's that? Why celebrate your Mom when you can Kick Butt?

Last weekend, Cleoboltra ran through Lower Blackrock Spire in a 5-man group and actually scored 2 of the 3 gemstones she needed in one run. Now she just needs Wyrmthalak's stone, since he didn't cooperate, to forge her UBRS key (and get some nature resistance, to boot). She also picked up a quest to kill some of the bosses there, thanks to Bijou.

Most of all, she discovered that there's a lot of strange new loot down there. If you haven't run LBRS in a while, there's some crazy cool stuff in there, like a mace that gives Sunder Armor as its proc. There will be many opportunities for characters not decked out in epics to get some serious upgrades.

One thing that hasn't changed, however, is that LBRS is BIG. There's a lot to do, and it's the kind of instance you can spend a good portion of a day in. If the idea of spending your morning (and maybe early afternoon) in a rousing 5-player adventure through the lower regions of Blackrock Spire for Fun and Profit excites you, come on down!

Planned bosses: all of them.
Quests: bring em. Heck, even Mother's Milk. Waiting for players to hearth out and hand the quest in provides a healthy afk-break time for lunch, bio, whatever. So grab all the quests you can before heading in.
Characters: healing's provided for :) and all other roles will need to be filled.

Where and When: be at the entrance to Blackrock Spire at 9:00 AM sharp. Those who are late do not get fruit cup - it's a long instance and some of us might want to, you know, see our Moms that day or something. :) Expected run time: 3 to 4 hours.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
*sigh* Sadly I'll have to opt out this Sunday as I work. :( Have fun and lets consider running UBRS as a five man for next time. :)
I would like to run Lochnar in their with you. I would probably have to leave after a couple hours though so maybe someone would like to sign up to jump in later?
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I'm in for questy goodness. I'd prefer to bring my Feral druid, but could be talked into my warlock if that works out better for group balance.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Can Row come along? She's done not one thing in there! Big Bucks! No Whammies!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Bolty,May 8 2006, 08:17 AM Wrote:Mothers' Day?  What's that?  Why celebrate your Mom when you can Kick Butt?

Last weekend, Cleoboltra ran through Lower Blackrock Spire in a 5-man group and actually scored 2 of the 3 gemstones she needed in one run.  Now she just needs Wyrmthalak's stone, since he didn't cooperate, to forge her UBRS key (and get some nature resistance, to boot).  She also picked up a quest to kill some of the bosses there, thanks to Bijou.

Most of all, she discovered that there's a lot of strange new loot down there.  If you haven't run LBRS in a while, there's some crazy cool stuff in there, like a mace that gives Sunder Armor as its proc.  There will be many opportunities for characters not decked out in epics to get some serious upgrades.

One thing that hasn't changed, however, is that LBRS is BIG.  There's a lot to do, and it's the kind of instance you can spend a good portion of a day in.  If the idea of spending your morning (and maybe early afternoon) in a rousing 5-player adventure through the lower regions of Blackrock Spire for Fun and Profit excites you, come on down!

Planned bosses: all of them.
Quests: bring em.  Heck, even Mother's Milk.  Waiting for players to hearth out and hand the quest in provides a healthy afk-break time for lunch, bio, whatever.  So grab all the quests you can before heading in.
Characters: healing's provided for :) and all other roles will need to be filled.

Where and When: be at the entrance to Blackrock Spire at 9:00 AM sharp.  Those who are late do not get fruit cup - it's a long instance and some of us might want to, you know, see our Moms that day or something.  :)  Expected run time: 3 to 4 hours.

-Bolty
[right][snapback]109218[/snapback][/right]

I'd love to bring Yak on this. I have one gem for the key, and would like to get at least one more, but really any upgrades would be welcome! Also looking for black dragon scales for FR suit.
--Yak
I can come tank if I'm awake ;P
--Mav
Yes Please.
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
I would love to come of course. Mother's Day won't be the problem since those festivities are likely to begin later, but there IS a matter of Noa (my granddaughter) who likes for Papa to push her in the swing:)
8 signups. 5 slots. :(

Usually someone oversleeps/comes late, though, so we'll see how it works out.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,May 13 2006, 07:31 AM Wrote:8 signups.&nbsp; 5 slots.&nbsp; :(

Usually someone oversleeps/comes late, though, so we'll see how it works out.

-Bolty
[right][snapback]109779[/snapback][/right]

Looks like I be the tank signup. I'll try to be awake. 8:00 here ;P

--Mav