Quest Backlogs
Silithus: Went out there with Littledude and Lochnar this morning and La Mage is now loaded with quests. Looking for others for Tuesday or Wednesday night to wipe some of them off. Much hive work .... leading to The Calling, leading to nature resists!

Live Strat: Found out that Ruv's Littledude needs a run bad. He's drowning in his own quest log.

Undead Strat: La Mage the quest to kill the Baron in a 5 man run. Anyone else?

These three activities should = rep for all.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,May 7 2006, 07:30 PM Wrote:Silithus: Went out there with Littledude and Lochnar this morning and La Mage is now loaded with quests. Looking for others for Tuesday or Wednesday night to wipe some of them off. Much hive work .... leading to The Calling, leading to nature resists!

Live Strat: Found out that Ruv's Littledude needs a run bad. He's drowning in his own quest log.

[right][snapback]109195[/snapback][/right]
I'll join you in Silithus. Tuesday is fine with me. What time?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,May 7 2006, 11:13 PM Wrote:I'll join you in Silithus. Tuesday is fine with me. What time?
[right][snapback]109201[/snapback][/right]

Probably around 7:00-7:30.
Ruvanal,May 8 2006, 03:54 AM Wrote:Probably around 7:00-7:30.
[right][snapback]109208[/snapback][/right]

More like 7:30 for me.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,May 7 2006, 08:30 PM Wrote:Silithus: Went out there with Littledude and Lochnar this morning and La Mage is now loaded with quests. Looking for others for Tuesday or Wednesday night to wipe some of them off. Much hive work .... leading to The Calling, leading to nature resists!

I can't join you all on Tuesday but I should be around on Wed for tankage.
Sabra,May 7 2006, 07:30 PM Wrote:Silithus: Went out there with Littledude and Lochnar this morning and La Mage is now loaded with quests. Looking for others for Tuesday or Wednesday night to wipe some of them off. Much hive work .... leading to The Calling, leading to nature resists!

The mixed blessing of altitis is that I always have someone that needs some quest just about anywhere.

I wouldn't mind Silithus grinding; I've never really tried that and it may be a way to gear up outside raiding. I have a couple of characters that want to wander through Live Strat as well, for the Archivist and Of Love and Family. And Pavis has Menethil's Gift, which means a Baron run.

Or, I could just bring someone and do stuff. It's all good. I'll be on Tuesday and/or Wednesday. I can try to make 7:30 but don't be surprised if I show up closer to 8:00. I haven't found a vendor that sells [Dimensional Transporter - My House] yet. :)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Lochnar should be available if there is no patch madness and I know ahead of time to be logged in.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Ooooo :( patch madness.

We can play it by ear in Silithus on Tuesday, but it's clear you need a full party for the hive quests. DPS a-plenty, but we need Tank and Healer. Volunteers?

Can we plan a Live Strat run for Wednesday night at 8 so Littledude can free up some space? I think I still need flesh samples, but I can sit it out for class mix. Who else will come along?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,May 8 2006, 06:13 AM Wrote:More like 7:30 for me.
[right][snapback]109213[/snapback][/right]
On Tuesday I will be available from 9:00-10:00. I had thought I could be on earlier, but *sigh* real life calls.

On Wednesday I have a job (something I sorely need) interview at 6:00. I doubt I'll be on later to play WoW, but if I am I'll help with whatever.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,May 9 2006, 10:35 AM Wrote:On Wednesday I have a job (something I sorely need) interview at 6:00.
[right][snapback]109349[/snapback][/right]

Ohh good luck with that!!
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Alram,May 9 2006, 09:35 AM Wrote:On Wednesday I have a job (something I sorely need) interview at 6:00.
[right][snapback]109349[/snapback][/right]
*hugs* *sends good luck and all that jazz via modem*
Intolerant monkey.
Sabra,May 8 2006, 12:30 AM Wrote:Silithus: Went out there with Littledude and Lochnar this morning and La Mage is now loaded with quests. Looking for others for Tuesday or Wednesday night to wipe some of them off. Much hive work .... leading to The Calling, leading to nature resists!

I have lots of hive work to do in the form of Field Duty quests. Most of the combat variety require a group but I have not had much luck in getting a group which had the same quests. Each require that you keep the scroll for turn in so they are not only log hoggers but also take up much bag space.

In any event, I will be around to do whatever.
Tal,May 8 2006, 09:06 AM Wrote:I can't join you all on Tuesday but I should be around on Wed for tankage.
[right][snapback]109217[/snapback][/right]

I meant to put in that Krys is also available to heal.
Sabra,May 7 2006, 05:30 PM Wrote:Silithus: Went out there with Littledude and Lochnar this morning and La Mage is now loaded with quests. Looking for others for Tuesday or Wednesday night to wipe some of them off. Much hive work .... leading to The Calling, leading to nature resists!

I know both me and THenry need to hit the Vault in BRD for Burning Essences. I'd like to try and get in there tonight with Taha and get a couple for my two Librams for tomorrow's MC run. Is there any interest of doing some Vault runs tonight starting around 8:00?
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,May 10 2006, 02:57 PM Wrote:I know both me and THenry need to hit the Vault in BRD for Burning Essences.  I'd like to try and get in there tonight with Taha and get a couple for my two Librams for tomorrow's MC run.  Is there any interest of doing some Vault runs tonight starting around 8:00?
[right][snapback]109499[/snapback][/right]

I need those for La Mage. Sadly, I need burning essences as well. Shall we mud wrestle?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Lissa,May 10 2006, 02:57 PM Wrote:I know both me and THenry need to hit the Vault in BRD for Burning Essences.  I'd like to try and get in there tonight with Taha and get a couple for my two Librams for tomorrow's MC run.  Is there any interest of doing some Vault runs tonight starting around 8:00?
[right][snapback]109499[/snapback][/right]

I'd actually like to concentrate on getting folks' quest logs cleared up. With MC being cancelled for ForComm tonight there should be plenty of folks for speed runs to the vault. :)
Aaaargh! It never ends :)

Sabrarogue needs a whole bunch of time in BRM.

In BRD she needs to get her schematic for the repair bot and to kill Beal'Gar.

Then she needs to go into UBRS for a few errands there, including egg gathering and Doombringer's. So a full run is not necessary.

And finally there's yet more to do in LBRS.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,May 15 2006, 11:56 AM Wrote:And finally there's yet more to do in LBRS.
[right][snapback]109892[/snapback][/right]
Now that Lochnar turned in the two tablets, he has to go back and kill the three bosses (voone, amokk, wyrm?) that we already killed in the last run. :wacko:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."