A truly awesome and epic fight.

Great job Blizzard!

[Image: cthundead.jpg]
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Grats. Quite an accomplishment :)
Melisandre: http://ctprofiles.net/371601

I'm not an addict ... maybe that's a lie.
Congrats!
Congrats!

What is the thing in the background? Captain Nemo's submarine? :D
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
nobbie,May 7 2006, 04:25 AM Wrote:What is the thing in the background? Captain Nemo's submarine? :D
[right][snapback]109166[/snapback][/right]

I know you're not serious, but in case someone else is seriously asking the question but doesn't want to come forward and admit it, it's C'Thun, the "God" who is the end boss of AQ40.
Big 'grats! That must have been one whopper of a fight. I'd like to see it one of these years but the nature resist requirement is looking pretty evil. :)
Tuftears,May 9 2006, 01:06 PM Wrote:Big 'grats!  That must have been one whopper of a fight.  I'd like to see it one of these years but the nature resist requirement is looking pretty evil. :)
[right][snapback]109391[/snapback][/right]

Actually, little or no nature resistance is required for the fight. Bring some nature protection potions to save you from mistakes and help you stay in the stomach a little longer but otherwise, wear your normal gear. Hopefully, an Adventures of Neriad journal will be coming soon that will give details. :D
MongoJerry,May 9 2006, 04:37 PM Wrote:Actually, little or no nature resistance is required for the fight.  Bring some nature protection potions to save you from mistakes and help you stay in the stomach a little longer but otherwise, wear your normal gear.  Hopefully, an Adventures of Neriad journal will be coming soon that will give details.  :D
[right][snapback]109395[/snapback][/right]
QFT I was maybe somewhere around 70 NR. Mostly from my Nemesis Robes and Gift of the Wild. NR pots are the real savior of the fight as far as nature damage goes.
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)