Terenas -- Molten Core?
Treesh,May 6 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:We haven't had any issue with Master Looter in ZG so there's a good chance it's actually fixed in MC as well.  We'll just see. :)  With having to fill-in spots each run with various people from various guilds, I do not trust everyone to remember to not loot and it would be a pain to remind folks each and every time.  ML will be the best choice for our runs unless it bugs out. :P

This isn't an alliance like Avarice on Stormrage.  It's a different type of critter by necessity.
[right][snapback]109123[/snapback][/right]

As long as ML is fixed, that'll be fine, I was just bringing that up :P
--Mav
Email sent to Morde with all the info gathered from this thread. I also mentioned Conc was on vacation so he didn't have a chance to speak up one way or the other. I also mentioned scheduling for Jandrey, Mist, etc.
Intolerant monkey.
*prays desperately that Morde doesn't choose to start this on the 26th of May*

I got plans for the 26th and 27th and won't be available. Some nagging little part of my brain keeps telling me Morde will choose the 26th to start. Yes, I have zero information about the start date so obviously my brain is just trying to drive me nuts. ;) Hopefully, posting this will make it shut up. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Mordekhuul here - infiltrating your boards ;-)

We are looking pretty good so far. You can see the complete list of attendees with reserved spots HERE.

Let me know if I have any Lurkers missing or incorrectly present there.

Also, note that we are looking for 2 druids, a mage, 3 rogues, and a warrior to round us out, so please scour friends lists for us.

I've mailed everyone on the ZG alternates list as well, and am just hoping to round us out soon.

Best case, first pull is Friday May 19th.

Mordekhuul
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Mordekhuul,May 11 2006, 10:30 AM Wrote:Mordekhuul here - infiltrating your boards ;-)

We are looking pretty good so far.  You can see the complete list of attendees with reserved spots HERE.

Let me know if I have any Lurkers missing or incorrectly present there.

Also, note that we are looking for 2 druids, a mage, 3 rogues, and a warrior to round us out, so please scour friends lists for us.

I've mailed everyone on the ZG alternates list as well, and am just hoping to round us out soon.

Best case, first pull is Friday May 19th.

Mordekhuul
[right][snapback]109603[/snapback][/right]

Welcome to the Lounge, Morde

--Mav
Mordekhuul,May 11 2006, 10:30 AM Wrote:Best case, first pull is Friday May 19th.

Mordekhuul
[right][snapback]109603[/snapback][/right]

I have a plane flight out of state early early on Saturday the 20th of May, and while I'm very tempted to be online Friday night the 19th, if I were smart I'd go to bed, as I will have to get up and ready and on the road no later than 4 am, so chances are I won't be there on the 19th. I'm sad I'll miss the first entrance into MC. I'm tempted to come for the first couple of pulls, but that wouldn't be fair to someone else who can stay the whole evening.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>