Maxing Out Spells with Warrior/Rogue
I'm thinking about getting maxed spells on my rogue and warrior, just for bragging rights, and I was thinking about how best to go about it.

The highest magic book each class can read is 212 MAG (although both classes can read higher, it's irrelevant, because over that requirement, all books need 255 MAG).

They can naturally max out three skills (fbolt, heal, heal other) and can get varying levels for the others, with the lowest natural spell level being 4, for teleport (at 181 MAG).

I was wondering how to maximize the effectiveness of Enchanted Shrine runs. Assuming that the cost of books is really a non-issue, and that all spells have an equal chance of dropping (not really true, but eh) then how many average Enchanted Shrines can I expect to find before I have level 15 spells across the board?

I hope that was clear. I have an inkling of how to approach this mathematically, but it's been a while since I took statistics. :D

NatNit

Edit: for clarity
~NatNit~

NatAmused(LoL) - LoL Mage (26)
NaughtyNat(LoL) - LoL Rogue (12)
FuzzyNat(LEM) - Lemming (11)
NatNit - Arty Sorc (36)
NakeyNat(NM) - Naked Mage (14)
SailorNat(BNM) - Beyond Naked Mage (9)
To max every single spell, you will need a *lot* of enchanted shrines. Not only will you need to get them all to 15, but you will need to get them all to 15 at the same time. This requires having one of the few spells you can actually read to 15 take "the hit" twice in a row, sometime after you get everything to 13+, so that you can read it up to complete the sequence. It could take as long or longer to max the last few spells as it took to get the majority of spells up to 15.

Personally, I take a more practical approach. With a non-variant warrior or rogue, I want L15 on heal and fireball. I want CL to be at least level 10. I want stonecurse and teleport to be at maximum effective level. Once I obtain those levels, I am not likely to ever do a shrine run with that character again. But to each his own.

In any case, you should Adria shop teleport (and golem if you intend to max it) as high as you can read them before starting to do shrine runs in my opinion. The best time to do that is when you are high enough level to be offered those books (and stat elixers), but still haven't maxed STR or DEX, thus killing two birds with one stone.