Scepter quest line
Quote:I've heard from a couple of places that you can still get the weapons, but the mount is unavailable.

Yes, exactly. Only the mount (which is really cool) is no longer available.
My situation is a bit of a unique one, and has me wanting to complete this quest badly.

I've ended up with a self-imposed limitation on what items I'll be bidding on, should they drop. My Druid is Balance specced, more deeply than most (43 Balance, 8 Restoration). In the early days I could hold my own vs. mages and warlocks due to the Curse of Shadows bug/feature and the absence of any hardcore itemization gap. Nowadays... notsomuch. But that's a tangent.

I don't bid on pure healing gear, though I am #1 in overall points in our raid participation point system. I don't feel it's right that I gather up both the dam/heal items and the +heal items that others could use as well. So Rejuvenating Gem: no. But Neltharion's Tear? You betcha. I've made it quite clear to the guild that I won't be rolling over others that could use the gear to greater effect, even though I'm quite the switch hitter in raids. The dagger is one of the only high quality +heal items I wouldn't feel bad obtaining while being Balance specced, and would hold me over for quite a while. Throw a +55 healing on that bad boy and I'm good to go (though I have to admit I'm still debating between that and that +22 int...)

I'd say the Elementium is the single largest roadblock to completing the blue chain. The grinding is what holds one back in the green. I'm working on getting parties together to go kill dragons whenever I can to try and complete the green, but have had no luck as of yet. As soon as I've got the green set up for a raid to go kill the Duskwood Demon and fight Eranikus, I'll be renewing my push to get the blue finished.
See you in Town,
-Z
I’ve finished both blue and red quest line.

Green is the hardest!!! How do you gather a 10~15 men raid to FARM for you, that they have absolutely no reward in it?? Unless you are a guild leader in a Officer assign loot guild, then it may be easier to get people to ‘work’ for you.

But I really think this fragment farming part is so lame, that it is a bigger obstacle than the elementium part (at least you can buy it)
Quote: that it is a bigger obstacle than the elementium part (at least you can buy it)

You can buy Elementium on your server? On Thunderhorn no guild is willing to part with it.
See you in Town,
-Z
The odd chunk of Elementium Ore shows up at prices ranging between 1000-2000 gold on Stormrage's AH.