Muling in Diablo
Well, I was out for a long time from the forum.
Did Ulmo update the plugin?
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy!"
Quote:Well, I was out for a long time from the forum.
Did Ulmo update the plugin?

Haven't heard from him for a bit now.
[Image: harlequin2.jpg]
Quote:I'm really sorry... I didn't succefully traced this bug yet. AFAIK, it only happens when player Bnet games, and beiing deconnected.
Can you confirm this ?

Making a backup is simple, just copy/paste the "Diablo_MP.st" file.

According to my tests the stash dissapears when you create a new character as soon as you start diablo. If you enter a game when first starting up diablo with an old character and then create a new character you should be fine(provided exited normally). I tested it in multiplayer on ipx. Be sure to back up your file periodically or try not to put items of major value(to you) in the stash for permenant storage. Very great program ulmo, cannot thank you enough.
Hi all,

I've worked again on the stash, I think I've corrected the bug which causes the stash to be deleted. It should work with D107, D108, D109/109b, H100(euro version) and H101.

The link is unchanged, it's still here.
Your readme said that you are looking for hellfire.exe 1.00, i can email it to you if you need it?
Updated, creating a new character should work now. I apologize for being so dumb, but it seems nobody noticed. No more new char, guys;)?
Ok I know this a old post but I'm having a little trouble getting this to work with bnet. When it checks the version i get the "can't check verison" message, though it works great in solo
Do you have the latest version of the stash?
Ya from the last post from Ulmo that had the link
ugh :angry:its still not working on bnet... i can use it in solo just fine
Quote:ugh :angry:its still not working on bnet... i can use it in solo just fine

Blizzard updated their version check a couple months back - it hasn't worked since then, and isn't likely to any time soon. It has nothing to do with the plugin itself. Sorry.
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
could someone reupload the newest version please? link is dead
(03-10-2019, 06:47 PM)crashins11 Wrote: could someone reupload the newest version please? link is dead

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...oStash.zip

I do not know how long discord uploads last, but I am giving it a try.
got it thanks!