Terenas: Low-50s Instances
Hi,

My little cow, Geldauran, isn't quite so little anymore. I'm 50, and hopefully 51 within a day or two. However, my gear isn't exactly phenomenal yet.

So, I wanted to ask about getting together some groups for running Mara or Sunken Temple (or any other instance in the high-40s low 50s range). Who would be up for helping? Who actually still need gear from that level?

Perhaps a run this weekend would be possible? It'd be nice to know when anyone who's interested might be available.

Thanks,

-Jester
I don't have any toons in that level range. I have a mediocre geared level 60 hunter, and a fairly well geared 60 druid, so I would have to bring some cheese, but I am on quite a bit during the day on the weekends, and I'd be happy to help out if I'm needed. Just give a holler.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Jester,Apr 27 2006, 02:00 PM Wrote:Hi,

My little cow, Geldauran, isn't quite so little anymore. I'm 50, and hopefully 51 within a day or two. However, my gear isn't exactly phenomenal yet.

So, I wanted to ask about getting together some groups for running Mara or Sunken Temple (or any other instance in the high-40s low 50s range). Who would be up for helping? Who actually still need gear from that level?

Perhaps a run this weekend would be possible? It'd be nice to know when anyone who's interested might be available.

Thanks,

-Jester
[right][snapback]108403[/snapback][/right]

You know I badly need to start learning how to play the warrior (lengthy history deleted). So I'd love some practice in some forgiving places at the start, and Mara/ZF/ST fit the bill nicely.

I'm out of town this weekend, but should be more available after that for quite a while.

The 50-60 range is tough, as there are few alts that are at that level. Once you get to 50 you usually end up pushing all the way. So Maraudon/ST tend to get cheesed unfortunately with level 60 help.

Once you hit BRD, it's not really cheesing anymore and things really start to rumble.

Are you generally only available on weekends? If so, what times during the weekends?
vor_lord,Apr 27 2006, 03:09 PM Wrote:Are you generally only available on weekends?&nbsp; If so, what times during the weekends?
[right][snapback]108414[/snapback][/right]

I'm available most weekday days, some weekday nights, and any weekend time, for the next couple weeks.

After that, it'll be a bit more erratic.

I have no issue whatsoever with cheese. I have almost no experience with instances, and I'm basically just looking to gear up during the push to 60. After, that, I'll just join everyone else.

-Jester
Mara has some nice gear, too, and is worth farming a bit, in my opinion. I say we see if we can get Vor_Lord some practice tanking, and gather up another person or two, and we can get some things done and gear you up some. With 60's along, we could 4 man Mara, possibly 3 man it, so it won't take much more than you, Vor_Lord, and myself, if we can find a good time.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
I take the blame for suggesting he post this. :) I will come along too. It would be nice if we can get Jarulf in also (who was also logged in when I suggested this thread.) as Jarulf doesn't get many instance runs.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Well, let's see.....Vor_Lord..Jester, Jarulf, Alram and myself. That ought to be a good group capable of doing everything from Mara and ST, and up through BRD if needed. Sounds like a plan.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
If needed Molfsoraki is a little past 47, so I could start powering him though things to hit 50 if you need some warlock power ;)
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"