Bronwyn Victoria Townsend
Born in London England on April 27, 2006 to my daughter, Patti, and her husband, Peter, a little girl.

it was early in the morning there when Peter called. I don't know how much she weighs or if she has hair or the color of her eyes, but I do know that mother and daughter are doing fine.

I will call her Winnie. Her middle name is my first name. I am now a grandmother. She will call me Nan. I can't believe it.

Where the hell did I put my passport???
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Congrats! *many hugs*
Intolerant monkey.
I have no idea what this must feel like for you, but congratulations!

I'm sure you've got lots of spoiling to do. Get to it. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Cogradulations Sabra. I am glad that your waiting for news of the delivery is finally over and that the news was good. I hope you get the chance to see Winnie soon.
Congratulations again, Sabra! It must be an awesome feeling. :wub:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Congratulations Sabra!

That's fantastic news!
- SoulEdge -
"*burp* too many pots, I need to pee..."
Bolty,Apr 26 2006, 11:58 PM Wrote:I have no idea what this must feel like for you, but congratulations!

I'm sure you've got lots of spoiling to do.  Get to it.  :)

-Bolty
[right][snapback]108329[/snapback][/right]

It doesn't feel like anything, oddly enough, and I think that's because they're in London and there's no way I can get there as long as Mom's with me, so I'm feeling strangley removed from all this.

I do wish they would call me though. I have no way to contact them at present. I can only presume that Patti and Peter and exhausted and naturally pre-occupied.

As for spoiling ... count on it!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
SoulEdge,Apr 27 2006, 05:55 AM Wrote:Congratulations Sabra!

That's fantastic news!
[right][snapback]108349[/snapback][/right]

Souledge! Could you run over the The Birth Centre and find out what the heck is going on??? ;)

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
More Details. I just got off the phone with Patti.

Winnie was born at 2:44AM. She has loads of dark blonde hair. She weighed in at 7lbs and is 53 cm tall. Patti says her eyes are Royal Blue. Wouldn't it be nice if that would last! She tells me that Winnie has very pretty lips and that her nose is very nicely shaped, which is not the norm after a vaginal birth. Peter says that Winnie looks just like Patti, who is very pretty indeed.

Peter took many photos of Winnie with his cell phone. He is supposed to be emailing them to me, and if they are in any sense viewable, I will post them.

I just can't tell you how good it was to hear Patti's voice and now that I have a description of what she looks like, I'm really excited!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Apr 27 2006, 01:41 PM Wrote:More Details. I just got off the phone with Patti.

Winnie was born at 2:44AM. She has loads of dark blonde hair. She weighed in at 7lbs and is 53 cm tall.  Patti says  her eyes are Royal Blue. Wouldn't it be nice if that would last! She tells me that Winnie has very pretty lips and that her nose is very nicely shaped, which is not the norm after a vaginal birth.  Peter says that Winnie looks just like Patti, who is very pretty indeed.

Peter took many photos of Winnie with his cell phone. He is supposed to be emailing them to me, and if they are in any sense viewable, I will post them.

I just can't tell you how good it was to hear Patti's voice and now that I have a description of what she looks like, I'm really excited!
[right][snapback]108388[/snapback][/right]

I really missed being able to pop into game to see how things were going. I got the e-mail updates from Treesh and the posts but boy did I miss talking to you directly. I was jumping on any post I saw from you to find out the news. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Apr 27 2006, 04:48 PM Wrote:I really missed being able to pop into game to see how things were going.  I got the e-mail updates from Treesh and the posts but boy did I miss talking to you directly.  I was jumping on any post I saw from you to find out the news.  :)
[right][snapback]108400[/snapback][/right]

I'm really trying to hang out on AIM when I'm at home. You know what, GG. Can you tell me a bit about how to get started on ICQ? There I wouldn't have all these old acquaintances buzzing me up. I just don't want that anymore. And I've never liked AIM anyhow.

Thanks so much. I missed telling you and Treesh directly!!!! :(

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Here she is. What a pretty girl to be sure.

[Image: Wynnie2.jpg]

As you see, she looks just like her Daddy.

[Image: Wynnie1.jpg]

Now I am so psyched!!!! Look at that luscious hair! and those lips. Watch out Great Britian.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Awwwww.... :wub:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Pretty in Pink. This little lady is shaping up nicely, I think. 6 weeks old.

[Image: Pretty-in-Pink1.jpg]

[Image: Pretty-in-Pink2.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Pretty in Pink. This little lady is shaping up nicely, I think. 6 weeks old.

[Image: Pretty-in-Pink1.jpg]

[Image: Pretty-in-Pink2.jpg]

Gorgeous!
Quote:[Image: Pretty-in-Pink2.jpg]
When they get rolled over on their back shell like that, a little nudge helps get them back on their feet and on the way to their pond...;)

cuteness:)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I am a bad, bad kitty, but I want to caption that last one, 'Humans, fear not, the Overmind brings peace and harmony for all humanity.' :whistling: Or maybe, '2010. Just around the corner.'
Wynnie's latest. At just a shade less than 2 months.

[Image: 2months.jpg]

Even though she looks like Peter, her expressions are already Patti's.

Feelin' pretty blessed here.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!