Funny Kanye / WoW pic.
Over at Maintankadin (and I'm sure accross the web) Kanye has become quite the meme in our off topic boards. I saw this, and thought I would share with Lurkers who don't visit the Asylum on MT.

[Image: KanyeAnub.jpg]

nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
This is one a guildie of mine made as we were wiping on h faction champs. (Since people won't understand the Sigil reference in this, Sigil is one of those guilds with a high population of jerks, especially the guild leader Evaclol.)

Quick edit: Faction champs is misspelled because our guild leader is from Singapore.:)

[Image: stratb.jpg]
That is absolutely hilarious.

and kudos for adding the Obama Jackass reference. I'm working on a flash vid of the guy from Happy Gilmore + Obama hopping up and yelling JACKASS!
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Found another one someone threw up just a little bit after we killed FC for the prot warrior who was on the shaman (who was probably the 2nd or 3rd to last to die).

[Image: 156405_55d7304e69149011ef007647215b4d5c.jpg]
I think WoW.com wins this round.

[Image: deathwingkanyememe.jpg]
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
[Image: poopwest1.jpg]
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,