Defenders of Darrowshire
No direct mention of this from Blizzard that I saw, but people in the quests forum are now reporting this quest as working again.

Previously you could talk to the spirits, but you would not get quest credit for freeing them when you did.

There are also reports of saving the princess / kill the emperor quest in BRD is working if (and only if) you do zero damage to the princess, but there are mixed reports there, most are still reporting problems with saving the princess.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Hey Thanks, Concillian. I tried to do this earlier in the week with my rogue, unsuccessfully of course. I'll haul her back over there and try again.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
We got the princess/emperor quest to work, but only because we literally had them right next to each other and just ignored her while focus firing on the Emperor.

Kinda a weird way to do it, but ..
Concillian,Apr 20 2006, 10:51 AM Wrote:There are also reports of saving the princess / kill the emperor quest in BRD is working if (and only if) you do zero damage to the princess, but there are mixed reports there, most are still reporting problems with saving the princess.
[right][snapback]107864[/snapback][/right]

The very first time I did this quest (long long ago), we assumed we were not allowed to even touch the princess (no damage, stuns, etc). So... we didn't. :)

My first thought when I saw this was... "Working as intended!"
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Concillian,Apr 20 2006, 05:51 PM Wrote:No direct mention of this from Blizzard that I saw, but people in the quests forum are now reporting this quest as working again.

Yeah I did this 2 days ago on my rogue , worked fine .
Take care
Edit: oops
Devouring souls for fun and profit