Sunday Morning with Miss Cleo
So gang, where we going next? And who wants to go?

Cleo could still use:

LBRS
Dire Maul West
Scholomance
Stratholme

List what instances you'd like to run and we'll see what fits the most people.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Lochnar wouldn't mind doing DM:W, especially if one of the party is a tailor and we go for the 24 slot enchanter bag pattern. He also needs to get deeds from scholo so he can eventually see dead people and he needs flesh and souls and some scary guy's head from strat. I'm not sure what he has for LBRS, but I'm sure he still has something in his log for it. I would also think that people have or can get Silithus stuff. I'm collecting bug parts there, along with a few of the war effort quests here and there.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Bolty,Apr 19 2006, 07:08 PM Wrote:So gang, where we going next?  And who wants to go?

Cleo could still use:

LBRS
Dire Maul West
Scholomance
Stratholme

-Bolty
[right][snapback]107804[/snapback][/right]

Oooh! Memememememememe! Pick me! Pick me!
Bolty,Apr 19 2006, 06:08 PM Wrote:So gang, where we going next?  And who wants to go?

Cleo could still use:

LBRS
Dire Maul West
Scholomance
Stratholme

-Bolty
[right][snapback]107804[/snapback][/right]

As usual, anything works, but if I can get the remaining bits for Pavis' Dreadsteed, guess where I'm gonna want to go. :)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
anything will work for me. I am trying to get up to exalted with Argent Dawn to get the FR to shoulder enchant so either Strat or Scholo is fine with me. I missed last Sunday's festivities because I overslept.
Signing up for anywhere. No preference, as though Chani made out like a bandit feral wise it's the healer gear she was actually looking for :)

Will bow out as #6 if there's too many, let others get their share.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Endlessly selfish first choice remains DM:W for the Libram of Focus, maybe.

But...I'd really like to do Stratholme. Dead or Alive. If dead I would bring Row for a chance at the Baron's Cloak. Sure, Thenry! I'll wrestle you for it. :shuriken:

Otherwise it's La Mage all the way.

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Thenryb,Apr 20 2006, 10:51 AM Wrote:anything will work for me. I am trying to get up to exalted with Argent Dawn to get the FR to shoulder enchant so either Strat or Scholo is fine with me. I missed last Sunday's festivities because I overslept.
[right][snapback]107847[/snapback][/right]

AD rep for Fire resist enchant is revered. Exalted is the resist all.