Nefarian Falls Before The Avarice Alliance!
[Image: nefdown417_sm.png]

On our third attempt the Lurkers, Carpe Aurum, House Harpell, The Basin and Midori of Keepers of the Cheese dropped Nefarion with only 3 deaths.

'Tis a great day. Click on the thumbnail to see a larger view.
Congratulations guys :D
Wallpaper.

Standard Monitors

Widescreen Monitors

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
It was an honor to lead this raid...and I couldn't have asked for a better group of friends and raiders.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
We win at WoW. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Tal,Apr 17 2006, 06:46 PM Wrote:[Image: nefdown417_sm.png]

On our third attempt the Lurkers, Carpe Aurum, House Harpell, The Basin and Midori of Keepers of the Cheese dropped Nefarion with only 3 deaths.

'Tis a great day. Click on the thumbnail to see a larger view.
[right][snapback]107489[/snapback][/right]

8/8 Nemesis baby...8/8...
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Very nice! I like it. Thanks Bolty.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Congratulations to all of you!
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Grats guys!
Tichondrius
Arnath - UD Warlock (Tailoring/Herbalism)
Seirei - Troll Priest (Mining/Skinning)
Bhim - Tauren Warrior (Mining/Herbalism)
Arnath,Apr 17 2006, 11:06 PM Wrote:Grats guys!
[right][snapback]107503[/snapback][/right]

Then a group of us went out and pwned Skeram, the 1st AQ40 boss. Two first kills in one night.
--Mav
Holy Moses!

/rerolls alliance carebear

By third attempt, do you mean third attempt of the night? Or third serious night of attempts on Nef?
oldmandennis,Apr 18 2006, 02:43 AM Wrote:Holy Moses!

By third attempt, do you mean third attempt of the night?  Or third serious night of attempts on Nef?
[right][snapback]107514[/snapback][/right]

This was our 5th serious attempt at him. First real attempt was on the 18th of March I believe. We looked at him one time before that after our first Chromie kill but didn't really try to kill him.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
oldmandennis,Apr 18 2006, 02:43 AM Wrote:Holy Moses!

By third attempt, do you mean third attempt of the night?  Or third serious night of attempts on Nef?
[right][snapback]107514[/snapback][/right]

3rd of the night, on I'm going to say the 4th night of attempts, iirc. About 7 or 8 total attempts at what was the successful strat, and 8-10 tries of an unsuccessful one before.

--Mav
I am so glad that I could be there last night. When we got together in August, I would have guessed that the end of BWL was out of our reach. Little did I know what a group of skilled, dedicated, but most importantly, FUN people can do if they really work together. I am so proud of all of us!
Thanks, Bolty. It annoyed me that my laptop's wireless bugged out for a bit before that attempt and so I ended up playing on my desktop (which only runs 1280x1024 resolution) for the kill. Now I can have a nice desktop background for my laptop's 1920x1200 resolution screen! :)
-TheDragoon