Remington 887 Nitro Mag.
Greetings!

I have been contemplating the purchase of a new shotgun for a while now, and was thinking of a pump action 870 Express. Here recently, Remington released the 887 Nitro Mag. I like the look of this gun as well as the feel and the handling. It certainly looks to be a tough and reliable hunting piece, plus it is reasonably priced. I have read the specs of this firearm and believe it to be a very worth while investment. However, I have found no reviews on it as of yet. Has anybody purchased/used one of these shotguns? If so, how well does it shoot? Is the recoil as light as it should be? Do you like the placement and feel of the release? How does the trigger feel? The way I understand it, the gun is easy to take apart and reassemble, perhaps more so than an 870. Is this true? Any information you can give me will be appreciated. I will continue searching for official reviews, and will look into some personal reviews on this shotgun, but I would love to get some Lurker feedback on this. Thanks.

-Nomad
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad
Quote:I would love to get some Lurker feedback on this. Thanks.
I don't hunt anymore, so I prefer the AA12. You never know if 20 to 32 angry turkey's will all come at you simultaneously.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Greetings!

I am afraid I have no need for the Auto Assault 12 gauge haha. I already have a Mossberg 500A with a pistol grip on top of an 870 tactical. Since we got started on this subject, I also have a PLR16 (M16 pistol), and a Yugo M70AB2 (AK47 with underfolding stock) one of which always comes with me in the field. Defense I have covered, but not hunting:D.

-Nomad
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad