New to Lurkers
Hello

I have been playing WoW for over a year and have been in a few guilds. My last guild was doing MC and Onyxia, but the raid times were always too late for me. I have one of your members on my friends list and always see him doing MC and AQ and ZG.

If you are looking for any new members, I have a lvl 60 rogue. About 150 FR unbuffed and have some experience in MC. Also have some experience in ZG, but not much. Please consider me now or in the future.

Thanks for your time,
Jammer
Welcome to the Lounge! You're post is probably more fitted to The Meeting Stone but no matter, an admin will move it if necessary.

Happy lurking :)
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
Jammer,Apr 16 2006, 04:29 PM Wrote:Hello

I have been playing WoW for over a year and have been in a few guilds.  My last guild was doing MC and Onyxia, but the raid times were always too late for me.  I have one of your members on my friends list and always see him doing MC and AQ and ZG. 

If you are looking for any new members, I have a lvl 60 rogue.  About 150 FR unbuffed and have some experience in MC.  Also have some experience in ZG, but not much.  Please consider me now or in the future. 

Thanks for your time,
      Jammer
[right][snapback]107376[/snapback][/right]

Hi Jammer

I'm the Guildmaster of the Lurkers on Stormrage. The Lurker's recruitment policy is that we don't recruit. ;) Our membership is drawn from friends and frequenters of the Lurker Lounge forums. Indeed the Lurkers of Stormrage act as a banner for the standards championed by the Lurker Lounge. We're actively pursuing Molten Core, BWL, ZG and AQ with our sister guilds on Stormrage: Carpe Aurum, House Harpell, The Basin and Keepers of the Cheese.

Good hunting and happy lurking. :)

ima_nerd,Apr 16 2006, 09:02 PM Wrote:Welcome to the Lounge! You're post is probably more fitted to The Meeting Stone but no matter, an admin will move it if necessary.

Happy lurking :)
[right][snapback]107383[/snapback][/right]

Indeed. I've poked the administration towards that end.