Defending AQ
So, as my guild was exiting AQ40 yesterday, a fairly well known Alliance guild was coming in. Unfortunatly for them, another Horde guild was just about to head into the instance as well. A pitched battle quickly started, with the Horde getting the better of it.

That's when I noticed a Paladin desperatly trying to heal his battered teammates - Rienhart. Bloodlust overcoming me, there was only one possible thing to do. Charge their lines, and rain elemental fury on him. Frost shock, NS->CL, WF proc, Earth shock... it was over before he could bubble. :shuriken:

Ah it was a good day. Bug family down, and Samutra under control, though too much DPS was dead to finish him in time.

:D :P
oldmandennis,May 1 2006, 11:25 AM Wrote:So, as my guild was exiting AQ40 yesterday, a fairly well known Alliance guild was coming in.  Unfortunatly for them, another Horde guild was just about to head into the instance as well.  A pitched battle quickly started, with the Horde getting the better of it.

That's when I noticed a Paladin desperatly trying to heal his battered teammates - Rienhart.  Bloodlust overcoming me, there was only one possible thing to do.  Charge their lines, and rain elemental fury on him.  Frost shock, NS->CL, WF proc, Earth shock... it was over before he could bubble. :shuriken:

Ah it was a good day.  Bug family down, and Samutra under control, though too much DPS was dead to finish him in time.

:D  :P
[right][snapback]108624[/snapback][/right]

I HoJ'd a tauren shaman as he fled from Roman'Khan.

Yes, Sunday was a good day.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Rinnhart,May 1 2006, 01:57 PM Wrote:I HoJ'd a tauren shaman as he fled from Roman'Khan.

Yes, Sunday was a good day.
[right][snapback]108627[/snapback][/right]

Nerf Rinnhart. :D
oldmandennis,May 1 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:So, as my guild was exiting AQ40 yesterday, a fairly well known Alliance guild was coming in.  Unfortunatly for them, another Horde guild was just about to head into the instance as well.  A pitched battle quickly started, with the Horde getting the better of it.

That's when I noticed a Paladin desperatly trying to heal his battered teammates - Rienhart.  Bloodlust overcoming me, there was only one possible thing to do.  Charge their lines, and rain elemental fury on him.  Frost shock, NS->CL, WF proc, Earth shock... it was over before he could bubble. :shuriken:

Ah it was a good day.  Bug family down, and Samutra under control, though too much DPS was dead to finish him in time.

:D  :P
[right][snapback]108624[/snapback][/right]

Poor Rienhart, poor The Driven :)

Which guild are you in Oldmandennis?
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Trien,May 1 2006, 06:44 PM Wrote:Poor Rienhart, poor The Driven :)

Which guild are you in Oldmandennis?
[right][snapback]108642[/snapback][/right]

BV. ViolentZerg was the guild about to go in. Us and Fortis also defended against Goon Squad and Force as we were on our way in.