The Inheritance Trilogy
Greetings Lurkers!

Here recently I have taken up reading the Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini. I am completly taken in by these books and can hardly wait for the third book to come out! I only made it a couple of chapters into Eragon before I just had to go and get Eldest as well. Also, they are working on a movie for the first book! It's coming out this year and rumors say that its going to be sometime in December. You can visit the movie website at www.eragonmovie.com, and you can visit the authors website at www.alagaesia.com. Another site worth mentioning in this subject is www.shurtugal.com it's the best fansite that I have seen thus far. Does anyone else like the Inheritance Trilogy?

NoMaD
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad
Nomad25055,Apr 14 2006, 01:58 AM Wrote:Greetings Lurkers!

Here recently I have taken up reading the Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini. I am completly taken in by these books and can hardly wait for the third book to come out! I only made it a couple of chapters into Eragon before I just had to go and get Eldest as well. Also, they are working on a movie for the first book! It's coming out this year and rumors say that its going to be sometime in December. You can visit the movie website at www.eragonmovie.com, and you can visit the authors website at www.alagaesia.com. Another site worth mentioning in this subject is www.shurtugal.com it's the best fansite that I have seen thus far. Does anyone else like the Inheritance Trilogy?

NoMaD
[right][snapback]107171[/snapback][/right]
My son liked the first two books. I thought the first one was OK. Didn't read the second.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Paolini's got some talent. If he keeps writing, I expect great things. However, the first book, the one I've read, had a breadth and focus that smacked more of good editing than good writing. No, that's not it- Bad editing for good writing?

A movie? Seriously?

I'm curious about his family, then. This series of events reeks of who-you-know over what-you-know.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek