Strikeout in Jarulf's Guide
I'm trying to read Jarulf's guide 1.62 in wordpad, but everything from halfway through the first paragraph of the introduction down is in strikeout, making it rather difficult and annoying to read, and I've no idea how to be rid of it.

On a sidenote, can anyone tell me where to find info and stats on the unreleased monsters, spells, and the like?
It's better to have the .pdf version of the guide (Adobe Acrobat).
Gateway: USA East
Sorcerer: Force_11.06.04.
Warrior: ForceLuvsSheFlex
LAW: Force_Nov.06.04.

Luvin my babe forever.. =))
might have to do with using Wordpad instead of Word from Office, or with a font not on your computer.

on a side note, can i deduct the following from the blocking rules in jarulfs guide:

to get a 100% block chance on normal any character will need 134 dex to block 100% of the attacks, being maximally 1 every 0.10 seconds ?
(if no warrior wearing 'fast block' ability, Lazarus mlvl = 34, clvl is at least 17)

[edit this is meant for normal. got yes from Attika already, original part about hell isnt of use since i choose the mlvl from the wrong colum :blush: ][apart from that it seems to be right, though keep in mind that magical attacks need 0% resist, and Laz does splash damage, so the listed number is only needed vs Gorash in that sense (meaning dex 126 would suffice vs normal monsters) btw :); Steelskull and Stareye are mlvl 32.]
Characters: Standard Diablo Rogues: 'Paardenpoep' l36, 'Purechocolade' l31; Sorcerers 'Toverkol' l40, 'Zwarte Piet' l32, 'ZureHaring' l28 (no fb), Warrior 'Klotebeest' l29, LoL characters: rogues 'Roggebrood' l26 and 'Ironvrouw' l7, sorcerer ToverLol l20, warrior LolleBolleGijs l16 ironman character name 'Ironlady', read Toverlol's journey log