Unconfirmed 1.11 Chinese Patch Notes?
Here is a link to some "Unconfirmed, Poorly Translated, Incomplete, Chinese 1.11 Patch Notes". I have no information about how good these notes are. I am merely passing them along.

Edit: My "inside source" tells me not to believe these patch notes or anything from wow.17173.com. *shrug*
These fake 1.11 patch notes are traveling around the internet. A better translation is found in the 13th post of this forum thread. However, these patch notes are definitely fake.
Blizzard is just starting to work on Shaman trees it seems:

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.asp...tmp=1#post81003

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.asp...tmp=1#post81002

So any notes stating changes to Shaman tree are probably fake - for the near future anyway.
Both your links are busted
oldmandennis,Apr 12 2006, 11:18 AM Wrote:Both your links are busted
[right][snapback]106959[/snapback][/right]

Whose? All of the links, both mine and Lemekin's, work for me.
MongoJerry,Apr 12 2006, 02:32 PM Wrote:Whose? All of the links, both mine and Lemekin's, work for me.
[right][snapback]106960[/snapback][/right]
Here's another one to try:
http://www.partingvisions.com/modules.php?...article&sid=101

-MB
-< You can only be young once, but you can be immature forever >-
MongoJerry,Apr 12 2006, 06:32 PM Wrote:Whose? All of the links, both mine and Lemekin's, work for me.
[right][snapback]106960[/snapback][/right]

I think it's a grand conspiracy to keep chaning the "m" at the end of my name to "n"!

As for my links, they are linked to 2 posts in European Shaman forum by Blue, one for gathering player's desires/concerns for the upcoming Shaman changes, another to keep track of current issues. They were posted yesterday or so. But it appears the European boards are having some trouble =(
lemekim,Apr 12 2006, 01:27 PM Wrote:As for my links, they are linked to 2 posts in European Shaman forum by Blue, one for gathering player's desires/concerns for the upcoming Shaman changes, another to keep track of current issues. They were posted yesterday or so. But it appears the European boards are having some trouble =(
[right][snapback]106977[/snapback][/right]

By both, I ment both of leme's. And they still aren't working for me.

Well lets start with what I think needs to happen for shaman trees:

Group buff for 31 point elemental talent. At the moment, no serious min/max group would even consider an elemental shaman. Maybe a new totem or something.

Rework Stormstrike. The damage/mana is way too low, especially considering enhancement shammys are heavily weighted towards str/agi. Even when I had it, I didn't use it.

Improved grounding totem needs reworking. Probably a change to the cooldown. 95% of the time grounding is eaten by a damage spell, making the talent useless.

Rework the tree leading to manatide. 10 pretty useless talents to take one really good one is too much.

Consider moving natures swiftness to 11 points. This might be too powerful. However as it stands, most shaman consider this talent absolutly necessary, meaning there is no chance of getting the other 31 pointers. As far as I know, there isn't another no brainer talent at 21 points for any other class. And manatide is enough to keep alot of shaman resto.

And for the love of Christ, fix it so respecing doesn't force you to relevel your 2h mace/axe.