Sunday Morning with Miss Cleo
Sunday Morning with Miss Cleo
Stormrage - April 16, 2006 9:00 AM

Yes, it's Easter. I'm gauging interest in a run on Easter morning. You guys know the drill, 9:00 AM sharp! The only questions are: will we get 5 people, and where do we want to go?

Cleoboltra is really, really hitting the true "end game." Questwise, all she's got left of the endgame quests are Silithus Call of Duty quests, to make an UBRS key, and one other LBRS quest. She wouldn't mind hitting Dire Maul west for a Libram of Focus, or else Scholomance/Stratholme for Argent Dawn rep to get to Exalted. But there really isn't much left for her to do.

So call it. Where are we going?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Apr 11 2006, 12:22 PM Wrote:Sunday Morning with Miss Cleo
Stormrage - April 16, 2006 9:00 AM
So call it.  Where are we going?

-Bolty
[right][snapback]106783[/snapback][/right]

I'm on the opposite end of the scale, questwise, due to a plague of alts. There are very few places we could go that I can't get something done. In addition, my approach to the game is changing from accomplishing stuff to having fun doing whatever I'm doing.

So pick something that you'll enjoy doing. I'm in for that.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Bolty,Apr 11 2006, 12:22 PM Wrote:She wouldn't mind hitting Dire Maul west for a Libram of Focus, or else Scholomance/Stratholme for Argent Dawn rep to get to Exalted.  But there really isn't much left for her to do.[right][snapback]106783[/snapback][/right]

Chani would like to visit DM West in particular, but is willing to hit anything.

I can grab quests for pretty much anywhere, I think, due to my refusal to quest after 60 unless I wanted the items (that plan worked, now I get gold!).
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I would dearly love to attend this Sunday but I fear I will have a different role on Sunday morning. Ms. Sharon does love her easter egg hunts. :)
If I get up early enough I might be up for a quick birthday run for me (second time my birthday has fallen on Easter :) ). Any of my characters, really. In particular, I would still love to get the Devout Bracers or Gloves with Silverflail or a libram of protection for Skybreak since she now has an Aegis to use with it.

However, given that this run starts at 6:00, my time, and that I have missed the start of it several times, so far, chances are I will be late and miss it again. B)
-TheDragoon
I am in for whatever instance you all decide to do. Those bracers the Prince sometimes drops in DM West would be nice. Also, I have never done a tribute run with any of my characters ever.
At that time, I'm generally on and, with the times I've been running lately, I'd have about 2.5-3 hours. Lochnar needs to kill the emperor, collect souls and plagued flesh and deeds, work on rep with AD and CC, etc., etc. So, if you want him along, he's up for most anything. Oh yeah, he wouldn't mind getting a libram of resilience to drop somewhere too. ;)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I'd like to come. I'm up for anything.
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
I'd love to come. Let's see who actually gets on. :) And of course I'd love another shot at the Libram of Focus, but anything is fine. Scholo sounds good, as does Strat.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Nothing like doing full clears of Dire Maul West and Scholomance with a resto-spec'ed Druid as your main tank. What a blast! I actually ran out of mana a few times. :)

Thanks to Chani, Sabramage, Pavis, and Catlyn for coming along. Chani scored big with phat well-deserved lewt, grabbing, what, 6 blue item upgrades? Quests were completed by Chani and Pavis as well.

Until next time...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Apr 17 2006, 06:56 AM Wrote:Chani scored big with phat well-deserved lewt, grabbing, what, 6 blue item upgrades?&nbsp;
[right][snapback]107411[/snapback][/right]

Let's see ...
2x Blue Gloves (1 bear, 1 cat)
1x Blue Boots (Cat, also Bear until I get better, though)
1x Blue Shoulders (PvP/balanced gear)
1x Blue 1H Mace (Bear)
1x Blue 2H Mace (Cat, this was from a DMWest quest I finished before but didn't turn in)
1x Blue Bracers (Cat, Bear until I get better)

So I made out pretty well with 7 upgrades. My bearform armor jumped over 1k (now over 7k) in just 5 hours :)

I definately missed out on Feral Charge, though ... I'm thinking about respeccing Chani to 0/11/40, doing some PvPing with her with some goals in mind, then probably bring her back to full resto. Full resto this time would be 0/5/46 instead of 5/0/46. -5 Energy/Rage cost on skills is awesome and I'd use it more often than Nature's Grasp.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!