New Toy! Woohoo !
Really, it is supposed to be a tool, not a toy. :) And I really will use it to clean the decks.

It is a pressure washer. These toys are just so much fun to use. :D

And I paid for it with Canadian Tire Money to boot. :w00t:

Now I can clean those decks with ease whenever I am ready to do the job, instead of borrowing the father-in-law's one. And I can clean rocks, so that the edges of the garden have those sparkly granite rocks looking all purty too. If I get really carried away, I can even kick start hubby on painting the cottage by blasting off the old paint too. :whistling:
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

And when kids won't get off your lawn, you'll have a more pleasurable alternative to yelling. :whistling:
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
I love Canadian Tire money :) My last Canadian Tire money purchase was a new set of wiper blades.
[wcip]Angel,Apr 22 2006, Wrote:And when kids won't get off your lawn, you'll have a more pleasurable alternative to yelling.  :whistling:
[right][snapback]108049[/snapback][/right]

My lawn is intended for children to play on. However, if I have the time and calmness to hook it up, it could be one nasty racoon or bear deterrent. :whistling:

Yes, it will live at the cottage. There really are no bears in the city. Although there are racoons. Hmm....
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

DeeBye,Apr 22 2006, 02:59 PM Wrote:I love Canadian Tire money :)  My last Canadian Tire money purchase was a new set of wiper blades.
[right][snapback]108054[/snapback][/right]

The curved ones without the metal frame from Motomaster?!?! :w00t: If so, are they as good as Canadian Tire guy says?

I've been wondering about those...
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Chaerophon,Apr 23 2006, 12:55 AM Wrote:The curved ones without the metal frame from Motomaster?!?!  :w00t:  If so, are they as good as Canadian Tire guy says?

I've been wondering about those...
[right][snapback]108062[/snapback][/right]

No, but I also want to know about those. They look awesome. I need new wiper blades and I need a good reason to buy them.