Raids fri 7th-sun9?
Hey all,

is there anything planned for this weekend?

Mistique :huh:
Could we have a mod move this to the Meeting Stone?

And for folks that don't know, he's asking about stuff on Terenas. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Apr 6 2006, 07:49 AM Wrote:Could we have a mod move this to the Meeting Stone?

Done.
Well this week we are late getting started with our plannning. Perhaps it is because of the upheaval with folks leaving, and the posts at Guildportal about the direction of our forays with LS. Anyway, here goes:

Friday night:
I'll go anywhere. Rogoll needs Scarlet Strat and UBRS. Anywhere else--I'll take my mage.

Saturday or Sunday afternoon
I'll go anywhere. I'll go anywhere. Rogoll needs Scarlet Strat and UBRS. Anywhere else--I'll take my mage.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
mistique,Apr 6 2006, 07:33 AM Wrote:Hey all,

is there anything planned for this weekend?

Mistique :huh:
[right][snapback]106390[/snapback][/right]

Always on Fridays, even with our turmoil.

Post here with your preferences.

I've kind of given up trying to plan in too much detail at this point. Let's do it like last week -- once we get a tank and a healer on that agree on somewhere to go, they can go. I know it's not ideal but I'm not sure what else to do at this point.

For myself, I'd really like to do Strat, especially Scarlet if I can get a tank for it. I'd like to unlock the quests for killing the Baron and I have to get Balnazzar's head for it.

I also had my attention drawn to the upgraded Argent Dawn Commission you get for completing Plagued Flesh Samples and I think that will be a big help on our 45 minute Baron runs.
I'd like to do both parts of Strat, as I have the painting quest in Scarlet ready to go (and I need the devout gloves), and there are still several pieces of gear that I want that drop from dead (Maleki's Footwraps, Devout Bracers, Devout Skirt, Anastari Heirloom, IIRC).
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll be honest, I have fallen behind in my research on quests that Fazuul needs. As a result, I don't know if I need Balnazaar's head or not, or if I've already done it, etc.

Having said that, I have gear hopes in Scholo, UBRS, and Strat Dead, but seeing as I'll likely be the closest thing to a tank we'll have til Conc can get there, I will be happy to go wherever.

EDIT: After further research, I have discovered that I am ready to collect Balnazaar's head in preparation to go kill the Baron on Dead side. Seems odd to me somehow that while I have killed the Baron a number of times, I stil haven't actually gotten the "quest" to do so. However, I completed "The Archivist" last week, and am now prepared to collect Bal's head and move towards a yummy healer staff. :P
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Octord would like Strat Dead.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
khgerg,Apr 6 2006, 01:51 PM Wrote:Octord would like Strat Dead.
[right][snapback]106415[/snapback][/right]

Keshoga will be available Friday night, with the exception of about an hour around either 5 PM or 8 PM Terenas time for an Ony kill on SR. I have requested the early time, but that's not set in stone yet.

I haven't signed up for anything, but will be available to fill holes. And yes, I am capped now.
--Mav
Mavfin,Apr 6 2006, 01:57 PM Wrote:Keshoga will be available Friday night, with the exception of about an hour around either 5 PM or 8 PM Terenas time for an Ony kill on SR.&nbsp; I have requested the early time, but that's not set in stone yet.

I haven't signed up for anything, but will be available to fill holes. And yes, I am capped now.
[right][snapback]106417[/snapback][/right]
Congratulations on capping your shaman!
Treesh demonstrated that a shaman is fully capable of solo healing high level instances. Perhaps you will prove that a shaman is fully capable of tanking high level instances.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
I would prefer strat dead or LBRS for trying for the valor belt (which drops both places). Did a strat dead PUG last weekend that not only had no luck on the belt drop, but also was a poor decision in general on the home front.

The belt is the last thing I need before the 45 minute baron run, I've done all the other questing I can before needing to give the gloves and belt.

Quest wise I need 2 more holy water, and we should be collecting all the holy water we can for 45 minute run. Plagued Flesh samples were plentiful on a strat dead run, so I'm up to the quest that will give the upgraded trinket. I'm fine with tanking strat live early... if we do a dead run after...

If you see a weapon chain on the AH, I need one for strat live, it was too frustrating last week without one, and after all the magistrate kills, I still haven't seen Death Grips (Gloves with immunity to disarm).

I mentioned on the GuildPortal site that I managed to get a set of beaststalker bracers for 20g 50s and if there is a hunter who would like them, I will sell them for what I paid.

Treesh, if you're coming, bring your arcanite enchanting rod, you can enchant a crusader =)

Ooh, also on the strat live runs, since we have priests for Mind Vision, we should do a couple resets until Hearthsinger is in a convenient place so it's easy to get the mages a shot at their boots.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Alram,Apr 6 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:Congratulations on capping your shaman!
Treesh demonstrated that a shaman is fully capable of solo healing high level instances. Perhaps you will prove that a shaman is fully capable of tanking high level instances.
[right][snapback]106419[/snapback][/right]

That's why I tank Strat live in DW, or use lotsa shield slam.
--Mav
Mavfin,Apr 6 2006, 12:17 PM Wrote:That's why I tank Strat live in DW, or use lotsa shield slam.
[right][snapback]106423[/snapback][/right]

I do not theeenk you replied to what you theeenk you replied to.

It was pretty funny to hear sir_die go off on me over TS when I got disarmed the first time though. Ranting about how I can possibly have all that PvP gear and not have disarm immunity.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Apr 6 2006, 03:27 PM Wrote:I do not theeenk you replied to what you theeenk you replied to.

[snip]
[right][snapback]106425[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I did :D If you DW, you still have your offhand to hit with, and if you have shield slam, you can still use it while disarmed.

--Mav
My preference lies with strat live. I'd really like to get the archivist and painting quests done. Doing the tobacco shop, the end boss, and anything else is just bonus. : )
Things Nashkara could still use

Mindtap Talisman x2 DM west.

Emerald Flame Ring DM west.

Finkle's Skinner UBRS. (kind of on hold, dumped skinning temproarily so I could DE some stuff and make money)

Wildheart Vest UBRS.

Ace of Beasts UBRS.

Hammer of the Grand Crusader Strath Live.