Fresh US WEST Legit Guild/Community
Clan Noob Hut
www.geocities.com/noobhut
Channel: Diablo nHut

We are a fresh legit guild, set on restoring the legit community to US WEST. Leadership has 6 years combined experience leading guilds.

We are also in discussions with clan [HA] to form a Legit Alliance. We're working on bringing back old US WEST gamers and brinign new US EAST ones on board.

The legit revolution is here. We are taking back Diablo. Please join us.

We have 5 solid members to date. With an alliance formed, we will have over 20 combined legit gamers.
I don't like the name, but I'm with any attempt at encouraging legitimate Diablo. Good luck.
Quote:Clan Noob Hut

We are a fresh legit guild, set on restoring the legit community to US WEST. Leadership has 6 years combined experience leading guilds.

We are also in discussions with clan [HA] to form a Legit Alliance. We're working on bringing back old US WEST gamers and brinign new US EAST ones on board.

We have 5 solid members to date. With an alliance formed, we will have over 20 combined legit gamers.

*Sigh*

Taking back? Revolution? Leading? Feh, as much as I support legit players wanting to get together there is no way for you to change the way other people play other than talking to them, which will only work maybe 1% of the time.

If you want a place where people who do not cheat can get together and play, you've found it. But remember that you aren't going to change anything, you'll just *hopefully* find some decent playing partners.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Quote:*Sigh*

Taking back? Revolution? Leading? Feh, as much as I support legit players wanting to get together there is no way for you to change the way other people play other than talking to them, which will only work maybe 1% of the time.

If you want a place where people who do not cheat can get together and play, you've found it. But remember that you aren't going to change anything, you'll just *hopefully* find some decent playing partners.

Alamara -- send me or one of our bots a tell in-game. We'd love to have you on. There is usually someone always in our channel.

Urza -- Suit yourself. We have about 20 legit players already under our umbrella, and are gaining a handful more every day. Lots of well-connected people from LL and other 1990's organizations are on-board, too. Swing by our channel -- you'll be surprised.
Quote:*Sigh*

You'd be suprised at how simple some newbs are to convert. These are generally the ones who don't realize that they are cheating, and are just trying to get through the game for the first time. I'd rather play with a newb legit than pretty much any duper.

As for your clan's rules, I don't particularly like the issue about playing with cheaters. It's almost always necessary to co-op with them before pking them. =D
Quote:Clan Noob Hut

Ew, clanspam.