Need a Mind Teaser? Try Hapland
The main goal of Hapland is to make the stickmen enter the black arches. How they make it to the portal depends on understanding how everything interacts with eachother, a lot of skilled problem solving, and even more trial and error.

The series is produced by Robin Allen, and is not associated in any way to the Grow series, although Hapland does have a similar feel.

[Image: 20050302-game.jpg]

Hapland 3 | Hapland 2 | Hapland

Try it out. But I must give a fair warning: Actually solving these puzzles can take an extremely long time. The path to the solution is not 100% set in stone linear, they can be solved a few different ways, and as a result there are many dead ends that may not feel like a dead end at first. There are also occaisions where things have to be clicked on at the right time, though these are generally pretty logical deductable after a while. If you are stumped, be sure to click on everything, often times there is something you haven't noticed yet.

I urge you all to try it, and wish you the best of luck. They are tough.

Cheers,

Munk
Goddamn you :angry:
:angry:

I tried Hapland first. I couldn't get the left door guy past the landmine or keep the bottom guy from getting run over by the dropped thing so I finally gave up and googled the solution. So close. I tried the other two and discovered several sequences but nothing I could piece together. I gave up before 30 minutes became 3 hours!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Apr 5 2006, 02:51 AM Wrote:I gave up before 30 minutes became 3 hours!
[right][snapback]106257[/snapback][/right]

I think that just may be the smartest thing to do :D.

Cheers,

Munk