Twas indeed Pete.
[right][snapback]107387[/snapback][/right]

Was it a tasty banana?
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Worthy of Pete himself :)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Griselda,Apr 16 2006, 11:03 PM Wrote:Was it a tasty banana?
[right][snapback]107388[/snapback][/right]

THERE IS NO SUCH THING!

Bananas are vile, disgusting things that like to pass themselves off as "fruit". Bananas are mushy, starchy, and never ooze lovely juice when you bite into them.

I hate bananas with all my soul.

Now pineapple, there's a REAL fruit. It has a tough, spine-laden exoskeleton. It looks like an organic hand grenade. My 3 year old son can peel a banana, but it takes considerable skill to effectively extract the maximum amount of edible fruit from a pineapple.

The fruit contained within a pineapple's outer defenses is pure awesome. It is everything a fruit should be. It's sweet, juicy, and has a resistance to the bite (aka "crunch"). The smell alone sends me into cartwheels in anticipation.

Bananas are for lazy people that like to pretend that they are eating fruit. Bananas are the "fast food" of the fruit world.

I'm sorry if I've offended any banana-lovers with this post, but I cannot allow this banana lovefest to continue any longer. It is a sham.

[Image: banana8mf.gif]
DeeBye,Apr 16 2006, 10:42 PM Wrote:THERE IS NO SUCH THING!

Bananas are vile, disgusting things that like to pass themselves off as "fruit".  Bananas are mushy, starchy, and never ooze lovely juice when you bite into them.

I hate bananas with all my soul.

Now pineapple, there's a REAL fruit.  It has a tough, spine-laden exoskeleton.  It looks like an organic hand grenade.  My 3 year old son can peel a banana, but it takes considerable skill to effectively extract the maximum amount of edible fruit from a pineapple.

The fruit contained within a pineapple's outer defenses is pure awesome.  It is everything a fruit should be.  It's sweet, juicy, and has a resistance to the bite (aka "crunch").  The smell alone sends me into cartwheels in anticipation.

Bananas are for lazy people that like to pretend that they are eating fruit.  Bananas are the "fast food" of the fruit world.

I'm sorry if I've offended any banana-lovers with this post, but I cannot allow this banana lovefest to continue any longer.  It is a sham.

[Image: banana.gif]
[right][snapback]107391[/snapback][/right]

Yah! They get all gooey and nasty in like 2 days too!
DeeBye,Apr 16 2006, 10:42 PM Wrote:THERE IS NO SUCH THING!

Bananas are vile, disgusting things that like to pass themselves off as "fruit".  Bananas are mushy, starchy, and never ooze lovely juice when you bite into them.

I hate bananas with all my soul.[Image: banana.gif]
[right][snapback]107391[/snapback][/right]

You are wrong sir. Bananas are delicious and versatile creations of Nature. I am unknowledgeable when it comes to how fast they spoil since I eat them so quickly. You can put them in Cheerios (or so I'm told, I haven't eaten breakfast in 8 years) or put them in ice cream or pies or basically anything delicious.

Bananas are also funny. They are the chimpanzee of the fruit world... and everyone loves chimpanzees.

Pineapples are good too btw, even though having "apple" in their name is rather confusing since they have approximately zero resemblance to apples.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Mithrandir,Apr 17 2006, 12:13 AM Wrote:You are wrong sir. Bananas are delicious and versatile creations of Nature.
[right][snapback]107396[/snapback][/right]

Bananas are an abomination of nature. They are yucky.
DeeBye,Apr 17 2006, 12:00 AM Wrote:Bananas are an abomination of nature.  They are yucky.
[right][snapback]107397[/snapback][/right]

Deebye has admitted his secret weakness! To all evil overlords out there, torture Deebye with bananas! and monkeys with bananas.
[wcip]Angel,Apr 16 2006, Wrote:
A donation has been made in your name to The Human Fund®

The Human Fund - Money for people

Twas indeed Pete.
[right][snapback]107387[/snapback][/right]

As spokesperson for Mr. Castanza, I wish to thank you all for your charitable gift of one banana. But what's a banana without peanut butter? And what's peanut butter without jelly?

....Now you all know what time it is....

[Image: pbjt.jpg]

By the way, in case anyone is interested, Family Guy was on South Park tonight.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!