Oh for cripes sake
BruceGod,Apr 5 2006, 12:49 AM Wrote:You might be scared of a big centipede, until you remember one simple law of Nature: You are roughly 8 times as large as an eight-inch centipede. So just squish the bugger.
[right][snapback]106231[/snapback][/right]

Tell that to John Hurt.

[Image: CIN01297_C181.jpg]
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
It's that guy from the movie "V - as in 'Vendetta'", only younger. I don't get the centipede-reference though.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[wcip]Angel,Apr 5 2006, Wrote:It's that guy from the movie "V - as in 'Vendetta'", only younger. I don't get the centipede-reference though.
[right][snapback]106281[/snapback][/right]

Sweet Fancy Moses!

Ever hear of the movie Alien? Watch it. With the lights off, while sitting on the floor, during a night time rainstorm.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
Any1,Mar 28 2006, 01:29 PM Wrote:I can't even imagine the horror and pain of having one of these things burning its way out your eye or ear.  **shudder**  It's right out of Dante's Inferno.  On second thought, I don't remember anything this horrid in Dante's Trilogy.
[right][snapback]105698[/snapback][/right]
Oh, I'm pretty sure there's something similar to this mentioned in Paradiso.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
DeeBye,Mar 28 2006, 04:15 PM Wrote:That one scene in King Kong scared the crap out of me.

I don't mind small insects, but I absolutely hate the freakishly huge ones.
[right][snapback]105695[/snapback][/right]

I think that scene attributed to my hate of that movie. *shudders*

Although, I loved the dinosaurs :D
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune