Stormrage Lurkers on CTProfiles.net
Quark and I have set up the Lurkers Guild on CTProfiles.net. The site is a database that allows you to showcase your character's equipment from regular equipment to fire resist equipment to a wish list. Membership isn't mandatory in the least but it is available for those, like me, who like to look at the lootz. To join the guild the password is the same as our teamspeak server.
Tal,Mar 21 2006, 03:53 PM Wrote:Quark and I have set up the Lurkers Guild on CTProfiles.net. The site is a database that allows you to showcase your character's equipment from regular equipment to fire resist equipment to a wish list. Membership isn't mandatory in the least but it is available for those, like me, who like to look at the lootz. To join the guild the password is the same as our teamspeak server.
[right][snapback]105022[/snapback][/right]

Man, and I was already using Allahkazam's dealy. Does this thing have an auto-upload mod dealy?
I put Gnolacks physical resist tanking gear set-up as the main gear set, but I swap gear so much that I rarely have that specific combo on.

Taranna doesn't have a main gear set. Stuff she wears a lot are:
Healer
Healer (fire)
Bear Tank
Grinding
Feral High Mana
Cat (AP/Crit)
Cat (MC)
Feral (Fire)
Full Cenarion
Caster (+spell crit)
Feral Balance - This one is likely to just be replaced by the grinding set but it's good for bear or cat

There are a few other speciality outfits I've got as well. I couldn't function without wardrobe on her. :)

I guess grinding would be the closest to my "Main" set as that is what I wear the most when solo but not always. :)

And the Molten Core Cat gear has a bit more +hit (I believe 7% vs 5%) and more HP with a little base FR thrown in. Because of what my FR pieces are right now I can't specialize the two feral forms for FR, it turns out to be the same, well maybe a trinket or two different.

Too much gear and too much swapping. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Pesmerga,Mar 21 2006, 03:00 PM Wrote:Man, and I was already using Allahkazam's dealy.  Does this thing have an auto-upload mod dealy?
[right][snapback]105023[/snapback][/right]

Blame Quark. ;)

You select the items your character has including 'chants and what not.
Tal,Mar 21 2006, 04:10 PM Wrote:Blame Quark. ;)

You select the items your character has including 'chants and what not.
[right][snapback]105025[/snapback][/right]

I've been blaming Quark since 2002, won't stop now. :D

Ok, I'll have to do this when I get home then. :P
Keshi at http://ctprofiles.net/215715

--Mav
Pesmerga,Mar 21 2006, 04:12 PM Wrote:I've been blaming Quark since 2002, won't stop now. :D

Ok, I'll have to do this when I get home then. :P
[right][snapback]105026[/snapback][/right]
I absolutely insist that you make a profile, Miod. :)

I also put my profile up, it's a nice option to be able to have multiple sets of gear that you can list, but I'm not sure that the attributes are all correct - I keep meaning to check vs. the game, and never remember to.

http://ctprofiles.net/17595
Tossed one up there.

http://ctprofiles.net/213815
~Not all who wander are lost...~