Yahoo! Answers
Click click click click click click click click-Clickelodeon!

Ok, that may have been unnecessary. But check out this site! It's almost as, if not more, addicting than Googling videos. Here, you can actually answer questions posted by Yahoo! users. And trust me, some of them scream "Blast Me!"
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
Premezilla,Mar 23 2006, 03:16 AM Wrote:Click click click click click click click click-Clickelodeon!

Ok, that may have been unnecessary.  But check out this site! It's almost as, if not more, addicting than Googling videos.  Here, you can actually answer questions posted by Yahoo! users.  And trust me, some of them scream "Blast Me!"
[right][snapback]105229[/snapback][/right]

Seems to me like an invitation for misinformation. Same reason that a wiki seems like a half good idea: too many people think they're experts in something. And then there's people like me:

Hello everyone. My name is a Maitre, and I have a problem. I've been a, a, uh... a know-it-all, for almost 17 years now. It started when I was just a kid: somebody asked me a question... and I wanted to sound smart... I just made up something and did the best I could to sound like I knew what I was talking about. And the worst thing happened: he believed me. If it hadn't gone down that way the first time, I probably would have stopped, but once he bought it I had the greatest feeling... it was like... like I actually knew what I was talking about. I realize now that all those times I was just trying to make myself believe, and once I did that, it was easy to make someone else believe me. I never wanted to hurt anybody, to deliberately mislead them. I just wanted them to think I was smart, or smarter than I really was anyway. I've tried to cut back now, and answer just the things I really knew, but sometimes it's so hard. I want to help, and I just can't force myself to say that I d... that I don... well, you know. I'm trying to just take it one day at a time, but I fell off the wagon earlier this week. Now I'm question free for just 3 days.
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!