Terenas Regular Saturday Raids
Mistique has put up a recurring raid on Saturdays, listed as Scholo and Strat, to help both guilds complete their Dungeon 1 (Tier 0, what have you) set.

He's set it for the same time as our Friday ones, but it might be adjustable to earlier if you give him feedback (note also that he continues to manually translate the times for Australia, need to point that out to him).

You can sign up for this Saturday right here.

I think it would be good if we would all make an effort to use the portal site as much as possible, Mistique is trying to get the Lost Souls to also sign up. Once 1.10 comes out it will be harder to organize what we're doing as we can't just dump 15 people into UBRS.

Plus, if we're to ever field 20 man raids with regularity we need to encourage them to be communicating in this fashion.
I've also set up permissions so more of our folks can "host" events as well. Alram, GG, Voiceman (since you communicate frequently with LS on your own :) ), and vor_lord (oh, and myself ;) ) can setup events over there. I don't know just how many Saturdays I can make since those are the only days I can 40 man raid on alliance (at least unless we start a third raid lock, which is apparently being somewhat discussed), but I'll try.
Intolerant monkey.
I have spoken with Mistique, Olan, and Vilus in the past and asked them to encourage LS to use the Guildportal website.

I suppose even if their membership does not use it, it will be useful for any future guild alliance; i hope.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Mar 17 2006, 10:27 AM Wrote:I have spoken with Mistique, Olan, and Vilus in the past and asked them to encourage LS to use the Guildportal website.

I suppose even if their membership does not use it, it will be useful for any future guild alliance; i hope.
[right][snapback]104849[/snapback][/right]

Even if we are the only ones to effectively use it, it is much easier for me than compiling a list and updating a thread.

I do hope we'll get them to use it, but even if we don't it's a win.