BioWare Austin
Occhidiangela,Mar 16 2006, 03:18 PM Wrote:Tal:

I wonder if using a threaded view prevents this sort of confusion, or if reading the name of who is being quoted for reply provides an audit trail of "who said what?"  :rolleyes:  I wonder if addressing the person to whom one is replying helps keep this sort of thing straight. 

Hey, wait a minute, wasn't there a heated argument arising from this sort of confusion recently?  :shuriken: 

Santayana was right.  :whistling:

Occhi
[right][snapback]104788[/snapback][/right]

We could always tag reading comprehension as at fault. :w00t:
Tal,Mar 16 2006, 03:03 PM Wrote:We could always tag reading comprehension as at fault.  :w00t:
[right][snapback]104790[/snapback][/right]
I was trying to be nice <_< as part of the semi annual rogue improvement program.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Mar 16 2006, 04:20 PM Wrote:I was trying to be nice <_< as part of the semi annual rogue improvement program.&nbsp;

Occhi
[right][snapback]104791[/snapback][/right]

"Nice" is for the Army and airforce sir. ;)
Tal,Mar 16 2006, 03:44 PM Wrote:"Nice" is for the Army and airforce sir. ;)
[right][snapback]104793[/snapback][/right]
Touche. Salty gets me in trouble . . . ;)

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
Walkiry,Mar 16 2006, 11:44 AM Wrote:My reply was a non sequitur? And I should be embarassed about typing nonsense? That's hilarious.
Again, I was paraphrasing what Quark said. It's all very simple, really.

There's no worse deaf person than the one who's not willing to listen. Have a wonderful day, Ghost.
[right][snapback]104765[/snapback][/right]

Quirk was parphrasing what he believed I said also.

You not understandinging the nature of what you said, is funny and you should be embarassed. But its appearent you cant even understand what you write yourself.

So its just my unfortunate luck that someone like you managed to accidentally comment on that I said.

Tal,Mar 16 2006, 04:03 PM Wrote:We could always tag reading comprehension as at fault.&nbsp; :w00t:
[right][snapback]104790[/snapback][/right]

Wow Tal and Occhi making making indirect rebukes but avoid the actual disagreement because they are more interesteded in picking sides than in the issue of contention.

Boy I have never seen this before.
Ghostiger,Mar 16 2006, 10:33 PM Wrote:Wow Tal and Occhi making making indirect rebukes but avoid the actual disagreement because they are more interesteded in picking sides than in the issue of contention.

[right][snapback]104803[/snapback][/right]

Perhaps you could flail about some more. Not everyone has been splattered yet.
Ghostiger,Mar 16 2006, 09:33 PM Wrote:Wow Tal and Occhi making making indirect rebukes but avoid the actual disagreement because they are more interesteded in picking sides than in the issue of contention.

[right][snapback]104803[/snapback][/right]
Begging for it again? Gee, there is a surprise. :rolleyes:

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Mar 17 2006, 01:54 AM Wrote:Begging for it again?&nbsp; Gee, there is a surprise.&nbsp; :rolleyes:

Occhi
[right][snapback]104813[/snapback][/right]

"It"? You mean supercilius yet vague comments? Perhaps followed with some indefinite vacuous references to previous threads?

Ya, I guess.
Hi to Occhi and Ghost,

Do we need a kindergarten monitor here, or could you to take it to PM? Or, maybe, given what has transpired in the past, just drop it? For the good of the Lounge, this petty bickering is just driving people (and I'm close to being one) away.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Conspiracy theory update:

I was reading www.brokentoys.org - the blog by Scott Jennings aka Lum the Mad - and on March 6th he confirmed that he had relocated to Austin ( http://www.brokentoys.org/2006/03/06/zomg-a-clue/ ) and he said "I’m not on any currently announced or even rumored project" at the time. Then on March 13th BioWare announced their new studio in Austin.

Scott Jennings involved in BioWare Austin's MMOG project perhaps? Cool.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Cool to DAoC fans - Im interested.