Adbot Invades Lounge
You know it's such a shame. Bolty makes a nice place and now, a mere three years after his death, a mindless ad zombie has crashed the gate. Maybe it IS Bolty. You know, like in "Dawn of the Dead", the zombies would gravitate to the places where they had the most emotion. Or maybe it's Doc, tho I've heard that he walks elsewhere. Or maybe it is some vile spirit sent into hiding during the First Age and has recently been awoken by greedy little miners. Or maybe it's somebody's class project Turing Test. Or maybe it's kandrathe's paranoia starting to take an almost physical form. Or maybe I'm going insane and, and, or maybe everybody else is insane and I'm the only sane one! Or maybe not.
Greetings.

Even if your not paranoid, it doesn`t mean they`re not out to get you.

-Nomad
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad
This is what Landru has fallen to. It's really a shame. Times are tough since the housing market collapsed. Especially for bots.
Quote:This is what Landru has fallen to. It's really a shame. Times are tough since the housing market collapsed. Especially for bots.
"There was war... convulsions... the world was destroying itself. Landru saw the truth; he changed the world." -Reger

Another bot for CHANGE!
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]