Were is the address book of Outlook located?
I have a hard disc that was once the main bootup and install disc for, among other thing, Oulook Express. Is there any way to retrieve the email addresses out of the address book in some way? Are they located in some file somewere? I obviously can't run the mail program and export them that way but have not been able to locate them anywere specific on the ahrd disc. Are they in some file?

Any input appreciated.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
On my XP box the addresses are a *.wab file in C:\Documents and Settings\Pc User\Application Data\Microsoft\Address Book.

Hope that helps.
ETA,Mar 8 2006, 03:45 PM Wrote:On my XP box the addresses are a *.wab file in C:\Documents and Settings\Pc User\Application Data\Microsoft\Address Book.

Hope that helps.
[right][snapback]103883[/snapback][/right]

Will check when I get to the computer. The computer in question was runnint windows 2000 and I think an office version similar to that (that is from the same time).
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.