GridWars - You have to play this.
GRIDWARS

This is a freeware version of the Xbox360 arcade game. Be sure to go into the controls and change it to mouse or controller. And be prepared to get addicted x.x;

Oh, and beat my score ^_-
[Image: highscore.gif]

Let the war begin ^_^!!
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Well, my already crippled will-to-study just went into a back alley and shot itself. Thank goodness for an easy semester, eh?

It's wonderful coincidence that just yesterday me and my buddies were joking about the $3 GeometryWars is one of the best games for the $300+ XBox 360.

Works perfectly under linux too, using the latest wine. :D
Garrin,Mar 7 2006, 10:52 AM Wrote:GRIDWARS

This is a freeware version of the Xbox360 arcade game.&nbsp; Be sure to go into the controls and change it to mouse or controller.&nbsp; And be prepared to get addicted x.x;

Oh, and beat my score ^_-
[Image: highscore.gif]

Let the war begin ^_^!!
[right][snapback]103772[/snapback][/right]

Addictive, fun, and addictive.

Something to fiddle with in the few extra minutes I have before leaving for work each morning :)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
I'm confused... or maybe mine is broken. How do you die? I started a game and played for maybe an hour and a half (pausing for minutes at a time to chat, eat, watch tv, etc.) and as far as I could tell, I didn't lose one ship. I picked up plenty of extra ships (9 in reserve) and bombs, but never used them. I even tried to die. I stopped moving and let all the little shapes mob me. The entire screen was full of pretty colors and polygons, but my little ship was still sittin there pumping out those missiles (at a much reduced frame rate).

Eventually I just quit. When I first started the game I was randomly pressing buttons in an attempt to figure out the controls or bring up the options, and I got a display of the frame rate numbers in the upper left corner of the screen... Maybe I activated some sort of debug mode? I dunno... Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

--Copadope
Copadope,Mar 7 2006, 08:51 PM Wrote:I'm confused... or maybe mine is broken. How do you die? I started a game and played for maybe an hour and a half (pausing for minutes at a time to chat, eat, watch tv, etc.) and as far as I could tell, I didn't lose one ship. I picked up plenty of extra ships (9 in reserve) and bombs, but never used them. I even tried to die. I stopped moving and let all the little shapes mob me. The entire screen was full of pretty colors and polygons, but my little ship was still sittin there pumping out those missiles (at a much reduced frame rate).

Eventually I just quit.&nbsp; When I first started the game I was randomly pressing buttons in an attempt to figure out the controls or bring up the options, and I got a display of the frame rate numbers in the upper left corner of the screen... Maybe I activated some sort of debug mode? I dunno... Guess I'll try again tomorrow.
[right][snapback]103868[/snapback][/right]

It seems a little buggy. A few times that I played, it wouldn't let me shoot.
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Thanks for stealing my sleep!
A plague of exploding high-fives.
Seems like you accidentally entered debug mode to me.