Terenas 11/19 ZG Run
So who had fun last Sunday? Lets do it again.

TIME: 7:00ST Trash (or when we get enough) 8:00ST the bosses start to die
PLACE: In front of ZG
WHO: Any Lurker >56lvl and any class
Ending time: 10-11 ST (depending on who is interested and where we are at)

Depending on the group, we will try to pickup the speed on the trash kills to get to more bosses.

See you all there.

btw. If you are wanting the idol, please add that to your post along with the piece of gear it will be placed on. It will help the informal "loot council" (ie your fellow lurkers) make a cleaner decision when we get the item. We will still discuss it on the drop, but a little pre-information might help speed things up.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
I'm there. I'll be passing on the idol. Don't care what bosses we do. I'm there to smash and heal.:D

Oh, but some trash I'll probably miss since I won't be home until 7:30 server time.
Intolerant monkey.
I'll be there. I've already gotten one idol and don't have my T2 pants (though I'm not likely to get them anyway) so I'll pass on it too.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I should be there. My best piece for the enchant is helm of might.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I can probably bring Adirra along. No need for the idol, but lots of need for pwning ZG Lurker-style and possibly snagging some caster gear. :)
-TheDragoon
I should be there, but kind of later. 8-8:30 ST, most likely. If I can't make it for some reason, I'll try to pop in and at least say that.

I already got an idol for the T2 hat, so I have no need for another one for a good long while. There's very little in the way of drops from most of the bosses that would interest me (Mandokir drops the other half of the healing ring set that I'd like to finish, so if you could hold off on him until I show, I would be very appreciative). Otherwise, I just want to pwn bosses. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I hope to be there. I don't have any gear worth putting the enchant on yet.
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
Quote:So who had fun last Sunday? Lets do it again.

TIME: 7:00ST Trash (or when we get enough) 8:00ST the bosses start to die
PLACE: In front of ZG
WHO: Any Lurker >56lvl and any class
Ending time: 10-11 ST (depending on who is interested and where we are at)

Depending on the group, we will try to pickup the speed on the trash kills to get to more bosses.

See you all there.

btw. If you are wanting the idol, please add that to your post along with the piece of gear it will be placed on. It will help the informal "loot council" (ie your fellow lurkers) make a cleaner decision when we get the item. We will still discuss it on the drop, but a little pre-information might help speed things up.

Put me down as a maybe. I have BWL that afternoon on Stormrage and I may be WoW'd out. I'll endeavour to be there and am not in need of the idol.
I can't promise I'll be there, but I most likely will, but it will be later. When I first worked out a schedule with my wife on when I would play, I specifically went after every other Sunday so I could make these runs. However, with things being the way they are, I get to play almost every night after my wife goes to bed, so I'm not going to push for any more playing time than I already get by enforcing that this Sunday is my Sunday to play at 8:30.

Expect to see me around the same time as last week, 10-10:30. I have my T2 legs enchanted already, and I'm hoping to see lots of gear go to people who need it.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I'll be on no later than 8ST perhaps earlier depending on the wifes mode. Desperate housewives comes on sunday nights and we let the kids stay up late on friday and saturday nights. This is a big reason why sunday nights work so well for me. As far as idols go, I have nothing worthy of a ZG enchant. Maybe someday sigh.....

D

We have company over this Sunday. There is a decent chance I'll be able to join about 8:30, but this is dependent on the plans of my wife. I'd love to be there and make a good push on a harder boss.
I'll be there...hopfully...depends on the wife, but should be ok.

On the idol, would put it on the netherwind crown, when and if it drops, so not urgent..also i'd need the doll first so again, not important.

if you need me to bring another character, let me know.

Mistique
I'll go
I expect to be there. I have both Fazuul and Gorkuk parked in STV right now, depending on which toon is needed more. I have decided to pass on the idol for right now til I get the T2 helm off Ony, which could take me some time, or may never happen.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>