Happy, Happy Birthday...
Hi,

I don't often spend much time in the page listing the different forums, tonight I happened to scroll to the bottom and what did I see?

4 March is Griselda's birthday!

So, Griselda, a sincere "Happy B-day."

Best wishes, and, ... have an extra helping of cake and ice cream, it's on me! B)

Regards,

Dako-ta

Farnham concerning the Fungal Tome: "Ogden mixes a mean black mushroom, but I get sick if I drink that. Listen, listen... here's the secret - moderation is the key!"

A word to the wise, Gris... ;)
[Image: griseldabday.gif]
Zyr

Thanks. I get to spend my birthday taking a standardized test. :angry:
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
I hope that test doesn't consume your whole day. :(

May you return to a sticky cake created by little Gris with all manner of fancy decorations on it. :) After all, she has been taking lessons from a master.

[Image: safari-cake.jpg]
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Happy Birthday Gris!
Happy birthday! Hope ya have a good one :D
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
Ah, the cake! I'm still particularly proud of the waterfall. Exam was done by 1:00, and it was a doozy, so hopefully I did well enough that I won't have to take it again.

Although a cake by Little Gris would be nice, my mother-in-law has taken on the project. She'd beat me in a bake-off any day, so of course Mr. Gris comes out the winner in that one however you look at it.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
[Image: partyhats.jpg]
Dako-ta,Mar 4 2006, 08: Wrote:4 March is Griselda's birthday!

So, Griselda, a sincere "Happy B-day."

[right][snapback]103553[/snapback][/right]

Um, we looks for Hobbits, nasty Hobbits! we forgets!!

Happy Birthday
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Happy Birthday Gris! :D