Google should give me a paycheck
Google Pages

Like every other cool Google thing, this one is in beta. It's Google's attempt at offering free webhosting. You can sign up with your Gmail account (if you don't have one hit me up with an email accout via PM and I'll send you an invite). There is a 100MB data limit. I don't know what the transfer limit is yet. So far there are no forced ads. If they allow offsite hotlinking, this would be great for image hosting.

edit for attempt at hotlinking
http://deebye.googlepages.com/amazingspiderman.jpg
(img tags removed due to a punch in the bum)

[Image: kludd.jpg]
DeeBye,Feb 26 2006, 10:02 PM Wrote:Google Pages

*Image edited, thanks DeeBye for pointing out what I had done. *  :lol:

Deebye, that picture looks as though the fellow in green, standing, is giving Spidey a procto exam, with seeping or exploding radiation as a by prooduct.

Care to link a different pic?

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Feb 27 2006, 01:24 AM Wrote:Deebye, that picture looks as though the fellow in green, standing, is giving Spidey a procto exam, with seeping or exploding radiation as a by prooduct. 

[right][snapback]103043[/snapback][/right]

He is punching him right in his bum!

Okay fine I'll find something else :angry:

edit: you'll need to edit your quote if you want to remove the image from your own post
Occhidiangela,Feb 27 2006, 12:24 AM Wrote:Deebye, that picture looks as though the fellow in green, standing, is giving Spidey a procto exam, with seeping or exploding radiation as a by prooduct. 

Occhi
[right][snapback]103043[/snapback][/right]

This pic is hilarious. One of those rare instances where I really laugh out loud from reading a forum.
Ahhhh more proof that Superman is a jerk ;)
Tal,Feb 27 2006, 07:21 AM Wrote:A jerks link. [right][snapback]103064[/snapback][/right]
That site advertises the following at the base of the superdickery link:
© 2005 Superdickery.com. All rights reserved. Characters & images copyright their respective owners. Design by TechBoyno cd crack diablo2 lod.The last bit is a link to another site.

I'll offer that it may be inappropriate to link to him, but I may be over reacting to the no cheating bit. Could be a second order deal.

I barely noticed it, but it's there.

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Feb 27 2006, 03:16 PM Wrote:That site advertises the following at the base of the superdickery link:
© 2005 Superdickery.com. All rights reserved. Characters & images copyright their respective owners.  Design by TechBoyno cd crack diablo2 lod.The last bit is a link to another site. 

I'll offer that it may be inappropriate to link to him, but I may be over reacting to the no cheating bit.  Could be a second order deal.

I barely noticed it, but it's there.

Occhi
[right][snapback]103073[/snapback][/right]
That's funny, I'm looking at all the legal junk at the bottom of the page and it reads:

Quote:Copyright © 2005 Superdickery. All rights reserved.
Superdickery and the Superdickery logo are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Superdickery. Other brands and trademarks may be claimed as the property of others.

*Shrugs*
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
DeeBye,Feb 26 2006, 11:02 PM Wrote:Google Pages

Like every other cool Google thing, this one is in beta.  It's Google's attempt at offering free webhosting.  You can sign up with your Gmail account (if you don't have one hit me up with an email accout via PM and I'll send you an invite). There is a 100MB data limit.  I don't know what the transfer limit is yet.  So far there are no forced ads.  If they allow offsite hotlinking, this would be great for image hosting.

http://deebye.googlepages.com/amazingspiderman.jpg
(img tags removed due to a punch in the bum)
[Image: kludd.jpg]
[right][snapback]103041[/snapback][/right]

So instead of fisting we get domestic violence. :wacko: :unsure:

Because you know Supes has been hooking up with WW.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Feb 27 2006, 09:57 AM Wrote:So instead of fisting we get domestic violence. 
[right][snapback]103081[/snapback][/right]
Not hardly. We get one superhero punching another superhero. Whether or not she likes rough intimate play is not answered by that frame, the blow being a simple sucker punch to the back of the head. Feminists should be proud that WW gets the same treatment as male super opponents of Supereman, and does not appear to earn preferential or protected treatment on the basis of her gender.

Of course, I think Supe's being a cad for forgetting the gentleman theme, but I don't know the context of the fight between those two. She might have richly deserved a punch to the head in that story arc.

Occhi
In Memory of Pete