Saturday Morning Lurker Style
Saturday Feb. 25 at 11 AM

Where are we going this week, Lissa?

Are we heading back in to ZG or out to AQ? We meant to have a poll and we should, but since we didn't, it's your call.

This raid is open to Lurkers and those with Cross-Guilded alts first. We will open invites to the Avarice Alliance, if we do not fill the raid.

Please sign up with the Usual Details: character name, class and level.

Please be on line, within easy distance of our eventual raiding location and ready for invites about 10:30 AM server.

Sabramage lv 60 human goofball reporting for duty - whether you like it or not :)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
It all depends on where my alts are headed and when lockouts end. If someone knows when the AQ20/ZG reset is, please tell me. :D

On that note:

AQ: Miodvitnir - Hunter
ZG: Emjly - Shadow Priest

Note: Preference on AQ. Still no garauntee I'll make it. All depends on how the wife is doing.
Sabra,Feb 21 2006, 12:43 PM Wrote:Saturday Feb. 25 at 11 AM

Where are we going this week, Lissa?

Are we heading back in to ZG or out to AQ? We meant to have a poll and we should, but since we didn't, it's your call.

This raid is open to Lurkers and those with Cross-Guilded alts first. We will open invites to the Avarice Alliance, if we do not fill the raid.

Please sign up with the Usual Details: character name, class and level.

Please be on line, within easy distance of our eventual raiding location and ready for invites about 10:30 AM server.

Sabramage lv 60 human goofball reporting for duty - whether you like it or not :)
[right][snapback]102572[/snapback][/right]

This week I have to work on a fence, so I'm not going to be going.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
The calendar is currently on the correct dates - Tuesday opens a raid lock that resets on Friday morning, then Friday's raid lock continues until Monday morning.
Lissa,Feb 21 2006, 03:19 PM Wrote:This week I have to work on a fence, so I'm not going to be going.
[right][snapback]102576[/snapback][/right]

This week I work on Saturday and Sunday during the day so there is no Sharanna/Shalandrax or Krystian goodness. :(
60 Paladin available on Saturday morning if we have enough :)
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
Lissa,Feb 21 2006, 03:19 PM Wrote:This week I have to work on a fence, so I'm not going to be going.
[right][snapback]102576[/snapback][/right]

You work for the Mob?!? Oh wait, that would be work over a fence.

Pavis (Warlock) or Hykim (Druid) available for mischief. Pavis preferred for ZG because I'd like to stick with one character for a given faction grind.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
It would probably be less-disruptive to the other runs that are planned if we did Zul Gurub. But whatever is fine.

Skybreak, Silverflail, Dragoon... whatever. :)
-TheDragoon
I'm up for Zul Gurub on Malody if we get enough. :)
Im game for anything
Arganot
60 Paladin
A Bunch of 20 something alts
300 Hammersmith
300 Enchanting
300 First Aid
Fishing and Cooking bore me~
TD, will you lead this raid, if it comes together? Seems like we may not get enough players though. I'd give leadership a shot if it were somewhere I knew, but that ain't ZG. I'm a n00b there.

Just going to suggest that if a full scale 20 player raid doesn't come together, we could do something like:

Incendius/coffer runs in BRD
Tribute
DM Speed Runs, which TD leads so well
Baron Run
Or if it's a small group, we could, dare I say it? 5MAN something!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
[quote=Bun-Bun,Feb 21 2006, 05:12 PM]
You work for the Mob?!? Oh wait, that would be work over a fence.

* Sabra cheers for Really and truly laughing out loud!

:wub: for Bun-Bun!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Feb 22 2006, 12:32 PM Wrote:TD, will you lead this raid, if it comes together? Seems like we may not get enough players though. I'd give leadership a shot if it were somewhere I knew, but that ain't ZG. I'm a n00b there.

Just going to suggest that if a full scale 20 player raid doesn't come together, we could do something like:

Incendius/coffer runs in BRD
Tribute
DM Speed Runs, which TD leads so well
Baron Run
Or if it's a small group, we could, dare I say it? 5MAN something!
[right][snapback]102672[/snapback][/right]
Sure, if it comes to ZG I'd be happy to lead - I've done it a time or two in the past. ;)

I'd also be up for whatever else we felt like doing. It's been a while since I've done any of the other instances, so anything would be fun. And, of course, doing anything with Lurkers is always fun. :)
-TheDragoon
I can make this later. If you noticed i was late last time. It's all cuz my wifey's work day doesn't start till like 12-1 server on saturday.

I'd love to hop into ZG again and take a whack at the bosses we haven't downed yet ^_^. I've still never killed Hakkar. And i need another channelers head for a belt that i'll never use! Damn being uber ^_-

Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
TheDragoon,Feb 22 2006, 07:09 PM Wrote:Sure, if it comes to ZG I'd be happy to lead - I've done it a time or two in the past.&nbsp; ;)&nbsp;

I'd also be up for whatever else we felt like doing.&nbsp; It's been a while since I've done any of the other instances, so anything would be fun.&nbsp; And, of course, doing anything with Lurkers is always fun.&nbsp; :)
[right][snapback]102703[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, TD. Now you're the leader and we're following the leader wherever he may go, so in all 5 minutes of your spare time, can you think of something for a smaller group. Baron Run?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Feb 23 2006, 04:53 AM Wrote:Thanks, TD. Now you're the leader and we're following the leader wherever he may go, so in all 5 minutes of your spare time, can you think of something for a smaller group. Baron Run?
[right][snapback]102731[/snapback][/right]
I figure we can just meet up tomorrow morning and if we don't have enough for a good shot at ZG, then we can just see if anyone has a burning desire to go to a particular instance. If there is none, it kind of depends upon how many people we have. If we only have a few, maybe 5-manning all of Dire Maul or hitting something like Scarlet Strat or LBRS could be fun. If we have more, I have a secret desire to go in and 10-man UBRS with a Lurkers group to show that instance who is boss (since it was originally designed to be 10-manable).

But, really, I just like playing with you guys, so whatever is fine by me. :)
-TheDragoon
There is a good possibility i won't make it on time or at all. I will try :)
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)