WoW movie, including exploration part
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=15616

I made this movie last week and it is currently listed as 5th on the Top 20 Movies on WarcraftMovies.com (though it is equal highest rated).

There are three sections, the third one being an exploration section that shows how to get to various places (i.e. Caverns of Time, non-instance ZG, on the bell tower in BB) AFTER the 1.9 patch went live.
There are a few bugs in the second section too.

Enjoy!
Downloading now, looking forward to it :)
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
Now with comment from Dopefish himself!
Nicely done, though I did enjoy the "WoW Exploration Movie" better due to the lack of the melancholic "quitter" parts ;)

Well, good luck in your future endeavors. My time has for sure not come yet, even if WoW is still far away from being a virtual world that can be considered a higher level of human communication. I'm too much of a comic fan and artist to give up on these wonderfully designed environments and characters, and the future promises a lot more eye-candy to come *gazes at the dark Karazhan tower* :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller