Test your WoW knowledge
Something to challenge you and keep you occupied while bored at work.

WoW Knowledge Test
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Once I tried to put in "3 Stances for Warriors" as an answer to "3 S for W" and it wouldn't accept it, I decided it was a stupid and/or broken test and wandered off to do something productive.
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Feb 17 2006, 12:26 PM Wrote:Once I tried to put in "3 Stances for Warriors" as an answer to "3 S for W" and it wouldn't accept it, I decided it was a stupid and/or broken test and wandered off to do something productive.
[right][snapback]102297[/snapback][/right]

If it turns green around the box, that means you got the right answer and can't edit it.

Also, the author of the test used the wrong context of man and men in one answer.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Feb 17 2006, 04:11 PM Wrote:If it turns green around the box, that means you got the right answer and can't edit it.
[right][snapback]102300[/snapback][/right]

O RLY?
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
So what is the purpose of this test? Deciphering annoying acronyms that lazy bastards who don't want to type use?

Meh.
Darian,Feb 17 2006, 04:53 PM Wrote:O RLY?
[right][snapback]102309[/snapback][/right]

YA RLY

Look for the one that says something like 3 40 M R I and type in 3 40 men raid instances and the box should turn green and you can't edit it afterward.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.