Saturday Lurker Raid - Stormrage
Let's all Meet in SWC for the Ony buff before we go.

Saturday Feb. 18 at 11 AM we are heading back into ZG with our intrepid Lurker Raid Leader, Lissa, at the helm.

This raid is open to Lurkers and those with Cross-Guilded first. We will open invites if we do not fill the raid.

Please sign up with the Usual Details.

Sabramage - taking one for the team!

Edit: Okay, so I can't remember how to spell skeptics. :blush:
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Ok. I see nothing in the works for Saturday during the day on Terenas so I should hopefully be there.
Intolerant monkey.
I'll give this a go.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I should be able to make it from 11 until 2.
Will this be a regular weekly thing?

I have pulled out of the Avarice AQ20 raid and will attend. Cleoboltra reporting!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Sabra,Feb 14 2006, 09:00 PM Wrote:Saturday Feb. 18 at 11 AM we are heading back into ZG with our intrepid Lurker Raid Leader, Lissa, at the helm.

This raid is open to Lurkers and those with Cross-Guilded first. We will open invites if we do not fill the raid.

Please sign up with the Usual Details.

Sabramage - taking one for the team!

Edit: Okay, so I can't remember how to spell skeptics.  :blush:
[right][snapback]102048[/snapback][/right]

I have a birthday party to attend for my niece. Good luck and may the phat lewts drop for you.
Bolty,Feb 15 2006, 05:51 AM Wrote:Will this be a regular weekly thing?

I have pulled out of the Avarice AQ20 raid and will attend.  Cleoboltra reporting!

-Bolty
[right][snapback]102078[/snapback][/right]

Yes, this will be a regular weekly run. I do plan to start switching off between Z'G and RoAQ, but there are still people that have rarely been into Z'G, if at all, and others that need rep.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Bolty,Feb 15 2006, 08:51 AM Wrote:Will this be a regular weekly thing?

I have pulled out of the Avarice AQ20 raid and will attend.  Cleoboltra reporting!

-Bolty
[right][snapback]102078[/snapback][/right]

Thank you so much, Bolty. I know we are all itching to storm the Gates of AQ. (Miod took Row down there for a peek last night. It's really so differnt from all the other environments, right down to new music.)

Bolty, I am truly hopeful that a Lurker ZG run will be a weekly event. It's perpetuation will, of course, be reliant on interest and whether or not people are willing to commit. If the runs are fun and rewarding, that shouldn't be a problem.

I feel very strongly that we need to be playing together as a Guild. We need to revive that sense of intimacy, which seems to me to be getting lost in the crowd.

My thought was that I would coordinate this weekly event and I hope that Tal will pick the ball back up on the Wednesday night 5 man runs, so we're including everyone, not just the 60s. I'm setting time aside for these and hope that others will too.

Looking forward to seeing you this Saturday.

NOTE TO THE FAITHFUL: Please plan to meet at the open area in front of the entrance.

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
If we do ZG runs every Saturday, that's cool.

I would like to split time between ZG and AQ20 though, if possible. Could do ZG for Feb, then do AQ for March, or go every other week.

I just want to see them both. :D
Pesmerga,Feb 15 2006, 08:35 AM Wrote:If we do ZG runs every Saturday, that's cool.

I would like to split time between ZG and AQ20 though, if possible.  Could do ZG for Feb, then do AQ for March, or go every other week.

I just want to see them both. :D
[right][snapback]102088[/snapback][/right]

*points to post above*
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Feb 15 2006, 12:23 PM Wrote:*points to post above*
[right][snapback]102091[/snapback][/right]

Pffbt. All I see is you saying I "plan" to swap. For all I know, that could years down the road! Hehe.
Sabra,Feb 14 2006, 09:00 PM Wrote:Saturday Feb. 18 at 11 AM we are heading back into ZG with our intrepid Lurker Raid Leader, Lissa, at the helm.

[right][snapback]102048[/snapback][/right]

In with Hykim, 60 druid. I could also bring Pavis (60 'lock) if that balances things better.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Bun-Bun,Feb 15 2006, 12: Wrote:In with Hykim, 60 druid. I could also bring Pavis (60 'lock) if that balances things better.
[right][snapback]102098[/snapback][/right]

Should be able to bring Keshi, though wife plans may shoot that down, one never knows.
--Mav
I'm interested, of course, but I'm working day shift all weekend, so I get to miss everything! Go, me! I so need a new job.

Kick butt in there, folks.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
I am looking at being there with Taunshu.
Sabra,Feb 15 2006, 09:30 AM Wrote:I feel very strongly that we need to be playing together as a Guild. We need to revive that sense of intimacy, which seems to me to be getting lost in the crowd.
[right][snapback]102087[/snapback][/right]
QFT (Although I don't think it's been a secret that I have been thinking this too. :blush: )

Anyway, wish the time worked out for me. Maybe some day! Have fun guys!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Garrin will lend his mighty hammer and healing touch to the raid effort. How far are we gonna clear to? ^_^

::really really really really wants that big epic swordy::
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Ok, I will no longer be able to make this. Emily was in a car accident yesterday and broke her ankle (otherwise, she and the baby are fine). However, she was supposed to be going out this Saturday morning with friends of hers, leaving me home alone to do whatever.

There exists a chance that I'll still be able to come, but only because she likes Garrin. :P
Pesmerga,Feb 16 2006, 09:56 AM Wrote:Ok, I will no longer be able to make this.&nbsp; Emily was in a car accident yesterday and broke her ankle (otherwise, she and the baby are fine).&nbsp; However, she was supposed to be going out this Saturday morning with friends of hers, leaving me home alone to do whatever.

There exists a chance that I'll still be able to come, but only because she likes Garrin. :P
[right][snapback]102183[/snapback][/right]
Ouch. Many hugs to you and yours.
Intolerant monkey.
Pesmerga,Feb 16 2006, 10:56 AM Wrote:Ok, I will no longer be able to make this.&nbsp; Emily was in a car accident yesterday and broke her ankle (otherwise, she and the baby are fine).&nbsp; However, she was supposed to be going out this Saturday morning with friends of hers, leaving me home alone to do whatever.

[right][snapback]102183[/snapback][/right]

Glad to hear everyone is OK.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.