Arreat Summit
I've been attempting to check the Arreat Summit the last two days and its offline:

Quote:404 Not Found

Not Found

The requested URL /diablo2exp/ was not found on this server.

Anybody have any idea what's going on? I'm kind of leaning towards a massive add-on for the new patch which leads me to believe it will be out any day now. I would say I'm pretty excited, except I've totally lost interest in doing the same old things over and over and over... perhaps if they add some really interesting new content.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Looks like they just changed the url.

I found this interesting credits page I've never looked at before: Link. It mentions quite a few of our Lurkers here, with big bold letters saying, "Super Thanks Bolty" with a link to the Lurker Lounge. I never knew you guys helped contribute to the Arreat Summit, unless it's talking about indirectly from the formulas found here at the LL. Anyways, I found it interesting and thought I'd share for those who haven't seen it yet.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Probably more Lurkers than you think.
Some of the old contributors, like me, got credit for their RL name which nobody around here would likely know (like Robert V)
If you have any changes you want to your credit on the credit page, just mail the arreat summit and I'll change it.
Ah, memory lane... loved my Elemental Druid back in the day and his obscenely ranked spells. I need to check whether those pictures are still up...

Edit: Yep, it's there! Arctic Blast... rawr.
See you in Town,
-Z