AQ 20
Bun-Bun,Feb 9 2006, 09: Wrote:Perhaps my comment was phrased unnecessarily specifically. I was hoping we could schedule such things so that Treesh could attend - that was the main thrust of my statement. I didn't intend to insist/request/demand/suggest she bring anyone in particular. My bad.
[right][snapback]101675[/snapback][/right]
Bah. No blood, no foul Bun. I certainly didn't get offended or felt any extra pressure to bring Aleri because of your post. We'll blame Bolty for bringing up wanting more healers. ;) :D It wasn't that I hated playing a priest. It was that I hated being told, repeatedly, that my spec wasn't good enough (although, oddly enough BWL encounters are right up Aleri's spec's alley ;) ), my gear wasn't good enough, my healing sucks, I'm hurting the raid by having Aleri along because of x, y, z crap. So yeah, she was retired because that was about all the interaction with others that I go when I played Aleri. We had enough other healers that I wasnt' needed to heal in MC/BWL anyway so why put up with that crap? It wasn't the character, it was the interactions that drove me nuts. I don't see that happening on a Lurker run (it damned well better not anyway! ;) ) so it should be fine. I'll just hide the GEM channel if I need to bring Aleri.
Intolerant monkey.
I'll go and I'll bring any of my three. I'll even let people pressure me into bringing one over the other if you want though I really do have fun with all three of them 90% of the time I play them so it isn't a major hardship or anything.

I'd prefer it to not be at a time when CA is doing their ZG or AQ runs though as I would like to be involved in both. Prehaps what I really need is some more 20 man and less 40 man right now since my issue is that I'm not comfortable around so many in game people at the moment. Maybe the smaller Lurker and CA runs with the people I know better will be good things and heck if Bun is going to be there I don't want to miss a chance to play with him. I like to be there for the event that inspires that wit that so often cracks me up. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Feb 9 2006, 09:46 AM Wrote:I'll go and I'll bring any of my three.  I'll even let people pressure me into bringing one over the other if you want though I really do have fun with all three of them 90% of the time I play them so it isn't a major hardship or anything.

I'd prefer it to not be at a time when CA is doing their ZG or AQ runs though as I would like to be involved in both.  Prehaps what I really need is some more 20 man and less 40 man right now since my issue is that I'm not comfortable around so many in game people at the moment.  Maybe the smaller Lurker and CA runs with the people I know better will be good things and heck if Bun is going to be there I don't want to miss a chance to play with him.  I like to be there for the event that inspires that wit that so often cracks me up.  :)
[right][snapback]101683[/snapback][/right]

This is part of the reason I choose Fridays and Saturdays for potential runs since I knew CA was using Tuesday nights. I didn't want any raid locks to potentially conflict.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I would love to come along if I am able as I have yet to experience any of the 20-man content.
Treesh,Feb 9 2006, 10:34 AM Wrote:Bah.  No blood, no foul Bun.  I certainly didn't get offended or felt any extra pressure to bring Aleri because of your post.  We'll blame Bolty for bringing up wanting more healers. ;) :D  It wasn't that I hated playing a priest. It was that I hated being told, repeatedly, that my spec wasn't good enough (although, oddly enough BWL encounters are right up Aleri's spec's alley ;) ), my gear wasn't good enough, my healing sucks, I'm hurting the raid by having Aleri along because of x, y, z crap.  So yeah, she was retired because that was about all the interaction with others that I go when I played Aleri.  We had enough other healers that I wasnt' needed to heal in MC/BWL anyway so why put up with that crap?  It wasn't the character, it was the interactions that drove me nuts.  I don't see that happening on a Lurker run (it damned well better not anyway! ;) ) so it should be fine.  I'll just hide the GEM channel if I need to bring Aleri.
[right][snapback]101676[/snapback][/right]

Screw the detractors. We've always been variant scum™ and we'll always BE variant scum™. I like having the twins along if thats what you want to play then go nuts. If healing is light then Krys is in the wings and ready to heal her heart out. She's only semi-retired because her focus was always first and foremost to the Lurkers. Shal, on the other hand, is a l00t wh0r3. ;)

Hell who knows, if I'm feeling kindly Sharanna might even come out of retirement if folks are nice.

That being said I'll miss the run that Lissa has up for Saturday but AM interested in attending these runs. :)
Tal,Feb 9 2006, 05:26 PM Wrote:Screw the detractors. We've always been variant scum™ and we'll always BE variant scum™. I like having the twins along if thats what you want to play then go nuts. If healing is light then Krys is in the wings and ready to heal her heart out. She's only semi-retired because her focus was always first and foremost to the Lurkers. Shal, on the other hand, is a l00t wh0r3. ;)

Hell who knows, if I'm feeling kindly Sharanna might even come out of retirement if folks are nice.

That being said I'll miss the run that Lissa has up for Saturday but AM interested in attending these runs. :)
[right][snapback]101727[/snapback][/right]

And of course I'm interested, but, just not sure what my schedule holds atm, for that time of day, especially. That time of Saturday is highly dependent on wife aggro. :P
--Mav
Mavfin,Feb 9 2006, 06:18 PM Wrote:And of course I'm interested, but, just not sure what my schedule holds atm, for that time of day, especially.  That time of Saturday is highly dependent on wife aggro.  :P[right][snapback]101731[/snapback][/right]
Yep, which is why I can never sign up for those weekend midday runs. I never know what I'll be doing then with the missus.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
ZG & AQ....Rwyn is up for them. I'm flexible. I'm in whenever, wherever. (Nexia too if she's needed, & soon hopefully Rosy :D )
Tal,Feb 9 2006, 05:26 PM Wrote:That being said I'll miss the run that Lissa has up for Saturday but AM interested in attending these runs. :)
[right][snapback]101727[/snapback][/right]

Turns out I can make it this Saturday.