Obtaining Diablo
I remember when I was much younger playing Diablo and having a blast.

I have misplaced the CD I previously owned, and all the stores only sell it with the battlechest edition, which is rather ridiculous.

Does anyone know how I can obtain Diablo 1 from a store? Since I have no CC/paypal so I can't obtain it online.

All help is appreciated.

Thankyou. :)
xMike,Feb 20 2006, 12:37 PM Wrote:I remember when I was much younger playing Diablo and having a blast.

I have misplaced the CD I previously owned, and all the stores only sell it with the battlechest edition, which is rather ridiculous.

Does anyone know how I can obtain Diablo 1 from a store? Since I have no CC/paypal so I can't obtain it online.

All help is appreciated.

Thankyou. :)
[right][snapback]102454[/snapback][/right]

If I were you, I'd try:

1. Ebay (or Amazon) and look for e-shops that accept "Money Orders"
2. Discount or bargain bins containing Diablo
3. A friend with the original Diablo CD that you can rip.. er... I mean "borrow"

But really, #1 is your best bet!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
MEAT is on target.

With eBay you can even find people that will also accept cash or checks, you just have to browse a bit.

There are also some shops that will still have new copies. Plenty of video games shops still have used copies for sale.

Good luck on your quest for a copy.
-degrak
Using more than one question mark does not make it anymore of a question.
degrak.com
degrak youtube
well around where i live you can find a copy of diablo at almost any used bookstore for like five bucks...
Last I checked Best Buy still had them in the "cheap rack", $10 for cd case and cd, minimal install instructrions serve as "manual" (I assume theres a pdf but never needed to check)

Had to resort to buying another one because my first disc got a crack in it.