A TV Show Topic
Question: How do you cite the author of a quote you are trying to use?
Right now I'm just hitting the quote button above the text-input area, copying and pasting the quote, and hitting the close quote button.

Anyway, what is Firefox? Is it just a web explorer program like IE or Netscape? Or a full-blown ISP?

And, I think you had to watch FRIENDS from the beginning in order to fully appreciate the comedy, whereas with Seinfield you could tune in to any episode and not miss a beat.

But for sheer, randomness hilarity, Family Guy is supreme.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
- The Daily Show\Colbert Report. More insight in fake news than 'real' news.

- Battle Star Galactica. (the new one) Big fan of the retro-tech look, and the writers actually have a good explanation for it. (not just budget constraints.)

- Justice League Unlimited. Great animation, great stories.

edit ps:

- I tried watching CSI a couple of times, but one scene from some episode just got me really turned off. Now I understand the whole thing about suspension of disbelief, story trumps scientific accuracy etc etc. After all I don't get too upset when the Imperial Storm Troopers are touted as fearsome soldiers in the SW Galaxy, but in practice they have a real hard time hitting the broad side of a barn. I understand that there wouldn't be much of a story if Luke was gunned down by a storm trooper who put his time in the firing range, instead of being mind tricked by old Jedis and some British droid.

Anyway the scene had the forensic super cops discussing the crime scene. One said the fatal injuries was caused from a firearm, but there is no shell casings to be found. The other then replied it must have been done by a professional who collected the ejected shells afterward.

Now I'm not a cop. And maybe it was meant as a super sarcastic joke that was delivered by the actor so well it flew over my head. But hasn't these detectives ever heard of a 'super evil' handgun that doesn't automatically eject it's shells after it's fired? You know like this one. http://rabbit116.tripod.com/images/Colt2.jpg

Hammerskjold,Jan 27 2006, 01:06 AM Wrote:Now I'm not a cop.  And maybe it was meant as a super sarcastic joke that was delivered by the actor so well it flew over my head.  But hasn't these detectives ever heard of a 'super evil' handgun that doesn't automatically eject it's shells after it's fired?  You know like this one.  http://rabbit116.tripod.com/images/Colt2.jpg
[right][snapback]100310[/snapback][/right]
What, all criminals don't use automatics? I am shocked, shocked I tell you! :lol:

Well played. My Ruger Blackhawk isn't as pretty as the link you provided, but it has that neat "Stealth" feature you mention.

My brother in law, the cop, has this to say about CSI: "People think every precinct has access to FBI caliber facilities like they see on CSI TV. Our department gets in line for such forensic magic, and it can take months to get a reply back. CSI is about as real as Joan Rivers' face."

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Just another reason why real men use revolvers. :whistling:
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Jan 27 2006, 11:23 AM Wrote:Just another reason why real men use revolvers.  :whistling:
[right][snapback]100324[/snapback][/right]

Real men use shock rifles.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.