The Avarice All Girl Suicide Squad
Editing Up top here so it won't be missed..

The event is up on GEM and I would so appreciate it if anyone planning to attend would sign up there.

If You Are Female, Click Here!

Yes, Men, I know you will want to click, but you don't have to. Here's what I wrote over at CA.

Martini and I were discussing the possibility of an all women gamers run for one of the smaller raids, such as Strathlome, Scholo, U or L BRS or, if we're really feeling frisky, maybe ZG.

We went over the list of women gamers in Avarice who are known to us, but are not sure if we missed anyone.

If you would like to be a founding member of the Avarice All Girl Suicide Squad, please drop a line here.
(Meaning over at CA)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
[quote=Sabra,Jan 22 2006, 02:06 PM]
If You Are Female, Click Here!

Quote:Yes, Men, I know you will want to click, but you don't have to. Here's what I wrote over at CA.

Of course I wanted to click and, in fact, did click. I almost posted, raising my hand as well, inasmuch as many have told me I play like a little girl. <_<
Sabra and I thought this would be a really fun event, hopefully we'll get a good number interested! :)
So far we are at 13, plenty for a small run. Since Popsie (Mishy from Lurkers) lives "down under" and Treesh's schedule only allows for Thursday's and Fridays, I'll suggest a Friday 7:30 run. That should allow Treesh to get over to Terenas in time for their weekly fun and games.

:wub: :shuriken: :wub: :shuriken: :wub: :shuriken: :wub: :shuriken:

Welcome to the home of The Avarice All Girl Suicide Squad

Thank you all for you responses at Carpe Aurum.

Let's go with Friday night Jan. 27th with invites at 7pm and a 7:30 start.

Since Hawk (Kikyo/Kapowee) will be our Main Tank, I'm leaving the chioce of venues up to her. Remember if it's UBRS-we need a key. Sabramage has a Scholo key.

Please sign up again here with your Character name and class if you plan to attend.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I have a UBRS key, if we need. Also have another tank that I'm going to bug about coming, but who I haven't managed to catch yet!

Rhyssa - Hunter
Another forum registration :blink:

Good for friday, I think that it will be good for Talissa too. UBRS is a nice idea, we should do more of those BRS, I think we are a couple who want something from there :whistling: (still missing some BS part for Valeska) :whistling:

really looking forward for that run :lol:
"Darkness beyond twilight..."
"Crimson beyond blood that flows..."
"Buried in the flow of time..."
"In thy great name, I pledge myself to thy."
"Let all the fools who stand before me be destroyed..."
"...by the power you and I possess!"
"DRAGON SLAVE!!!"
Yup friday is nice, weekend the day after, sleep the morning after... Yup this girl's happy with fridays

:D
Wonderful! :D Friday at 7:30pm sounds great! I'm up for whatever!

I'll be there with my rogue named Maevvis B)

Hello, all! Friday at 7:30 is good for me too! Looking forward to this!

My first real raid--Maev says she''ll get me hooked up with Teamspeak and Raid Assist. My character is Caisearbhan, hunter with a wolf named Dris ("Bramble").
Thanks Sabra for organising this run when I can come :)

I'm happy to come with either Popsie (mage) or Mishy (hunter) depending on class balance.

See you there

Mish